1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Worried

Discussion in 'Derby County' started by Beer, Jun 4, 2012.

1. Beer

Beer New Member

With Steve Davies heading off into the sunset and soon to be followed by Addison and Bailey, I'm getting slightly worried, and frustrated. Yes Bailey didnt have a great season due to the fact Hendrick kept him out the side, but if Jeff gets injured then what? we seem to be putting all our eggs into one basket and not bothering with adding depth to the squad. Addison is a power house and while he might not be first choice, he still brings something different to the party.With barker out all season, I would have we would want all the backup possible. And in Steve Davies, not that we can do much about it, we have lost in my opinion a first class championship striker (providing you can keep him fit!).

I'm hoping that Tom Glick was being genuine when he spoke about 'phase 2' was starting and that he was excited about it, and it wasnt just talk to soften the blow of him leaving (or jumping ship). I cant wait to see what happens in the summer but I would have felt better keeping the above mentioned players.

Any thoughts on who you would like to see join the Rams this summer?