1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Will Phil Neville bugger off In the Summer

Discussion in 'Everton' started by Justovertheline, Apr 5, 2013.

1. Dancingbraveforever

Dancingbraveforever Well-Known Member

Im more Northern than you,you silly little boy lol. And such a poor choice of language for a forum such as this.......incredibly bad taste laaaaa.

2. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

I'm not sure how Northernness comes on a sliding scale - lol, however apologies for incorrectly labelling you as Southern, I was mislead by your location stating 'Oxfordshire'. That & the fact that you came across as a total **** <ok>

3. Dancingbraveforever

Dancingbraveforever Well-Known Member

Cheers mate,i think you are a top bloke too <ok>

4. Washysafc

Washysafc Well-Known Member

Calm down calm down your all southerners to me LOL

How are you lot feeling about this weeks visit up to Sunderland especially after yesterdays result I think you might be in for a suprise

5. No Kane No Gain

No Kane No Gain Well-Known Member

Bit late with the comeback, forgot I'd posted on here.

1. 'Arry wasn't mentioned, Spurs were, hence my joke.

2. I know who Bow4Fowler supports, I put in 2 returns as that comment was clearly not in reply to him. Even if you didn't understand that, surely something might twig when you realise the quote I had of his shows no animosity towards Neville and he actually makes the same point further up in the thread.

Apart from that, it's a great post :D

6. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

None of the posts showed any animosity towards Neville, so your post made no sense anyway. <doh>

7. No Kane No Gain

You don't see any negativity in posts hoping he "buggers off"? Are you going to keep clutching at straws, you've been made to look silly twice now and you're not helping yourself by trying to <laugh> and <doh> at someone when it's clear you have a comprehension problem.

8. Justovertheline

Justovertheline Well-Known Member

I hoped he buggers off and got my wish doesn't mean any animosity toward him though he was great till his legs went which I believe Is what Bird has said as well

9. No Kane No Gain

Some of the replies up until that point showed a distinct lack of respect and negativity towards him, I was asking if there was any particular reason for this. From the sound of it, it appears that it's just because he's past it.

10. shogs

shogs Well-Known Member

A mod should have stepped in here.

oh well.

Glad I don't have to watch him play for Everton anymore.

11. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

Read the thread again you daft beaut, all of the replies from Evertonians reflected the truth i.e. that we thanked him for his contribution, but recognised that his legs were shot way before he did.

Claim 'victory' all you like, you silly little boy, but it won't alter the facts, now **** off

12. No Kane No Gain

Have you???

I replied to a quote and you misunderstood my reply because you didn't read the quote properly. In the same post I went on to ask why there was the negativity towards him and I've had to keep explaining myself ever since so I'll do so one last time for your benefit as you still don't seem to understand. I didn't know why there were such unsympathetic comments in a thread about your captain leaving at the end of the season. I never said all the comments were negative but the two that stood out for me in particular were that of the OP and Shogs initial reactions as they surprised me.

Why would you think I'm trying to claim victory? You made yourself look silly, I just pointed it out.

13. remembercolinlee

remembercolinlee Well-Known Member

If he drank a type of whiskey would that make him a Southern **** fort drinker?

14. Lucaaas

Lucaaas Well-Known Member

Why do opposition fans feel the need to tell people how to support their own team or what level of respect X person deserves?

Everton fans are the ones that have to watch & hear from him every week. They know what level of respect X player merits for his performances for the club more than any outsider does. Who are you to disagree with them after watching a few games on Sky & hearing pundits, who are friends with him, talk about how well he's served Everton?

15. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

Exactly.

Thank you.

16. No Kane No Gain

What is wrong with you Scousers and comprehension. I was asking why they felt that way, not telling them what to think and I'm still entitled to post my opinion on another team's board, if you don't like it then you should have signed up to a forum just full of your own fans.

17. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

You asked why there was animosity towards him - when there wasn't any.

You then followed that directly by saying that he'd done well for us, therefore implying that we were out of order.

You judged the mood towards him wrongly & then piped up with your 2 penneth.

If that's your opinion at least have the bollocks to stand by it, & btw if you're going to post your opinion then we're quite entitled to critique it -chin, chin.

18. No Kane No Gain

What are you trying to tell me that's new? I know what I wrote, I'm not endlessly explaining it for you.

As for the rest, of course you're entitled to disagree/critique it if you want but where have I given you the impression that you couldn't do that? I was disagreeing with the person that felt I was telling you how to feel, when I didn't, and that as an "outsider" my opinion was somehow worthless once an Everton fan has given their view.

I'm really sorry you've got such a problem with what I've said, in future when I'm on the Everton board I'll either finish or start every opinion I give with "in my opinion" so we're clear I'm not instructing you how you should feel as a fan.

19. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

Ah bless, you've taken offence.

Don't cry love, we like you really.

Come one big lad, give us some more of your opinions, we're all ears.

20. Justovertheline

Justovertheline Well-Known Member

He must have had a fall out with Moyes he Is not In the picture at the moment don't think he Is Injured..