1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Will all 4 Welsh clubs get relegated?

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by DaiJones, Oct 1, 2016.

1. Barry Tiger

Barry Tiger Well-Known Member

And while were on the subject of the bible, did you know Moses rode a motorbike? There is a passage that says 'and the the roar of Moses' Triumph could be heard across the land!' <doh> Sorry Aber :emoticon-0136-giggl

swanseaandproud likes this.
  2. aberdude

aberdude Well-Known Member

tom pepper and moses were brothers, but it was moses who pulled out of the bag all the big lies

2thousand years later book sales are still good..........but what about royalties hey who gets them.....just hope its not the child sex trade industry based at the vatican

DaiJones likes this.
  3. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

Not looking good for us Swans at the minute, can't remember a run as bad as this, and Captain America is clueless and way out of his depth, I'm just hopping our players will pull their fingers out and get some results starting next week with Palace, we live in hope.

you at least are out of the drop zone, while we are propping up the PL table..........<laugh>

4. Hilts24

Hilts24 Well-Known Member

Youve forgotten being bottom of Division 4 not so long ago then.? Seriously some of your fans have become too big for their boots. A club your size has done really well punching well above its weight and you were always at some point going to get relegated. FFS loads of your fans are acting like spoiled brats at the prospect of Championship football.

If you go down you will still be watching a good standard of football in an entertaining and competitive league. The PL is just turning into a 20 team franchise.

Im enjoying this seasons relegation scrap far more than the one in the PL. You still may find 3 clubs worse than you. However you deserve relegation for sacking a coach who was far too good for your club.

Jay-Rede and ccfcremotesupport like this.
  5. Oldsparkey

Oldsparkey Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

In answer to your original question seven weeks after you first asked it on here Dai...................

..................No, only one. <ok>

Jay-Rede likes this.
  6. DaiJones

DaiJones Well-Known Member

Phil, I hope that the Swans don't get relegated but things need to change fast, it's far to easy to get used to losing. I've always thought there will be 3 teams worse than you but the table never lies and you will find (as we did) the better players won't want to come when the January window opens.

DragonPhilljack likes this.
  7. DaiJones

DaiJones Well-Known Member

Yes Sparks it's beginning to look that way, Wrexham look safe and Newport on a brilliant run of form, we are slowly picking up good points and if we get a half decent front man in January I can see us in the top half of the table.

As far as the Swans go, things are looking bad I hope they can improve enough to beat the drop but as the weeks go by they will (as we did) find it harder to pick up points.

8. aberdude

well we must all be getting old that's all I can say, like since when did we ever want a Swansea team beat a relegation fight in the past>>>>>>>>any ways if im honest for the likes of stumpy and cartoon I wish them good luck.....<ok>.....ok im off for a lie/lay down <wah>

9. suprimir

suprimir Active Member

I guess it's more that I just don't care that much about them anymore. If they stay up...good luck to them....if they go down...oh well. I think the funniest thing is after all the **** they gave us, our owner now looks a lot better than theirs.

Jay-Rede likes this.
  10. Oldsparkey

Oldsparkey Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Temple - although it's early days in their tenure, I agree with your last point wholehearedly.

I think the difference with the two owners is that whilst Tan came into it for prestige in his business life, the Yanks are in it for money.

I can't see the Yanks going for it big time investing hard cash like Tan did - they are far more likely to strip the club and get out than Tan ever was.

It's a shame for the club who have done ever so well this past 10 years with local control. I think now we can only expect some sort of implosion if, as it looks likely, they do go down.

11. aberdude

that's karma for you butty>>>>>>>>I dish best served cold <ale>

12. aberdude

<whistle> im not sure if ive told you but I fking hate yanks <laugh>.......but I must admit I do find the jacks new owners very funny indeed, so much so its the best sitcom ever imported from the divided states of America since cheers <ok>

13. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

Hell of a game today, first win since the opening day of the season, beating Palace 5-4, maybe just what we need to turn things around, though our clueless manager remains a big concern...............<ok>

14. BluefromBridgend

BluefromBridgend Well-Known Member

As you say Phill, one hell of a game. I was following via Final Score on BBC. The pundits couldn't believe it. They and I thought you were dead and buried. Full credit for the fight back. <ok>

DragonPhilljack likes this.
  15. Kifflom!

Kifflom! Well-Known Member

What a condescending, disingenuous piece of crap. From the fan of a team that may well end up in Div 1 next season too.

What you're saying is:

"Punching above your weight" = "Your club is too small to be in the Prem and you don't deserve to be there"

"You were always going to get relegated" = "Because you were never good enough to be in the Prem anyway"

"I'm enjoying this season's relegation scrap" = "It's killing me really and I wish we were top but I can't say that"

"You deserve relegation for sacking a coach who was far too good for your club" = "You deserve relegation because you're Swansea City"

Pathetic and transparent.

16. Ccfc4ever

Ccfc4ever Well-Known Member

Now i can't reasonably speak on behalf of Hilts however i can show you how i interpreted his comment in the same format as you did:

"Punching above your weight" = "Getting less than 20,000 in a week is too small to be in the best league in the world"

"You were always (at some point) going to get relegated" = "As a club that isn't getting 20,000 in every week it was inevitable that you were eventually going to go down as you wouldn't be able to support it"

"I'm enjoying this season's relegation scrap" = "The football this year is far more exciting and I'm expecting us to win more games and play better football than i ever was in the premier league"

"You deserve relegation for sacking a coach who was far too good for your club" = "Guidolin and Laurdup were fantastic managers who were poorly backed and deserved better"

As for our relegation chances, sorry sunshine it ain't looking likely atm, we're improving on the pitch and have already identified our targets for January and things are looking up for us debt wise.

17. Matthew Bound Still Lurks

Matthew Bound Still Lurks Well-Known Member

18. swanseaandproud

swanseaandproud Well-Known Member

No welsh team will get relegated is my tip......Once the window opens we will get our defence sorted and get the points required.....No Problem....

19. BluefromBridgend

BluefromBridgend Well-Known Member

In truth I hope so. Your Prem status is good for all of south Wales. I would like to think that next season or the one after we will look to get on the promotion merry go round again and eventually return to the Prem and revisit our derby games.

20. Kifflom!

Kifflom! Well-Known Member

"Crowd numbers" Well these tend to be less relevant these days. At least at our level.:emoticon-0110-tongu TV money is king.

"Expecting us to win more games.". Meh - we all do that don't we.

"Guidolin & Laudrup were fantastic managers" Laudrup especially, but both in patches. Both sacked when we were losing games - lots of them. Stature is irrelevant, results are everything, though I can understand Cardiff fans salivating at those names.

"Our relegation chances" well....

please log in to view this image

Just kidding. Truth be told I'd like to see us renew old rivalries in the Prem one day. :)