1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Will all 4 Welsh clubs get relegated?

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by DaiJones, Oct 1, 2016.

1. Stevoldinho

Stevoldinho Well-Known Member

How's the cash out Sparks? Got to be improving with both sides form.

Swans look the 3rd worst side in the PL. maybe they can finish above Boro. Good news for them is Hull and Sunderland will make it a fight to stay out of the1 remaining place.

2. Hilts24

Hilts24 Well-Known Member

The White Sox simply can't defend. Their club is on a downward spiral. Coach Bradley a completely ridiculous appointment.

I don't think any of their back 4 are anywhere near PL standard and why the feck they signed Leroy Fer I don't know.

Warnock has a job to do clearing up Trollope's mess. Think we will be ok.

The Sox are in big trouble with Coach Bradley and seem more interested in employing more Yanks. Maybe there are 3 worse sides. But big nose has bailed out and they could end up in all sorts of trouble with these owners.

DragonPhilljack likes this.
  3. Oldsparkey

Oldsparkey Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Strangely enough Stevo it's not - actually down now to £2.18 for some reason.

When I did that 2 quid double for a bit of fun before a ball was kicked, the Swans were 4/1 to go down - now they've come in to 6/4 so no reason there.

Leeds under Monk were 12/1 for promotion at the time but have drifted a bit to 14/1 right now.

I'll see where it is after next weekend's difficult fixtures for both - the Swans home to Man U and Leeds away to Norwich.

4. Hilts24

Hilts24 Well-Known Member

So after the last round of Championship matches we are at least out of the relegation zone and it seems the players put up a fight. Players and fans seem up for the battle ahead and Cardiff manager Warnock is already looking at the window. We made the change at the right time and survival id say is likely.

The White Sox after the last round of Soccer matches are stranded in the drop zone. Fans throwing their toys out of the pram and from the highlights ive seen today they look in all sorts of trouble. Will Coach Bradley still be in charge for the draft? Survival might depend on yet another managerial change before their next game of soccer. Survival looks less likely. Stupid decision to sack a respected coach for this clearly out of his depth one.

Newport look doomed.

Plenty of time yet for all sides. At least the season is interesting and every point will count. Fans of all 3 need to get behind their teams. The 12th man that is the crowd could give the 1 point that our sides need to ensure survival.

5. BluefromBridgend

BluefromBridgend Well-Known Member

Newport got a good result last week and Westley knows what us needed in Div. 2. They need some luck but a run of 3 or 4 games undefeated will see them start to climb.

6. Oldsparkey

Forum Moderator

After Leeds great win at Norwich to put them in the top 6 and the Swan's capitulation to Man U yesterday, it's gone up to £3.63

It seems far more likely that the Swans will go down rather than Leeds up, but I'm going to hang in there.

7. Stevoldinho

Stevoldinho Well-Known Member

I'd definitely hang in there, both look realistic to me.

8. ccfcremotesupport

ccfcremotesupport Well-Known Member

working in manchester at the moment with 3 leeds fans <yikes>. 6 weeks ago two of them were baying for monk's head. who knows where they'd be if they'd got rid. suppose the swans would prefer him to be in charge of them at the moment.

9. PGFWhite

PGFWhite Well-Known Member

Do you want a shiny new American Dodge? Hardly used, nice exterior, not running very well at the minute. Am willing to exchange for an old Championship banger. <laugh>

10. BluefromBridgend

Perhaps Masky will introduce you to his squeeze, Doris. <whistle>

11. Oldsparkey

Forum Moderator

I think they'd probably take her as well.............<laugh><laugh>

12. BluefromBridgend

And Masky? After all they appear to come as a pair. <yikes>

13. Oldsparkey

Forum Moderator

Aye, the Lone Ranger and Bonko sounds about right.......<laugh>

BluefromBridgend likes this.
  14. FrankfurterBlue

FrankfurterBlue Well-Known Member

Awww!! Come on guys... lay off Masky. With Doris on top of him as well, it's not fair. And no-one deserves to be sent down there... altho' there'll be plenty of room apparently!!!!

BluefromBridgend likes this.
  15. Jay-Rede

Jay-Rede Well-Known Member

I'm willing to bet the Jacks will be safe this season. I've said it before and I'll say it again, they always fall in sh*t and come out smelling of roses... Yanky doodle y'all.

16. Oldsparkey

Forum Moderator

If they change course now they can do it Jay, but the Yanks are going to ruin that club - that's the owners and manager between them.

The appointment of Bradley was the biggest load of bollucks we've seen for a Premier league club - he makes Slade and Trollope look like Mourhino and Klopp.

If they pull out from their current nosedive, it will be a miracle under the present circumstances. I wouldn't bet on it coming off unless they quickly admit their mistake in sacking Guidolin and appointing someone who is way, way out of his depth at that level.

That is highly unlikely for a pair of Yanks whose national trait is typically thinking they always know best.

17. BluefromBridgend

And Baseball's WORLD SERIES involves clubs from just the USA. <doh>

And their incumbent president tomorrow could be a total ar$ehole.

18. PGFWhite

PGFWhite Well-Known Member

Why not? <laugh>

19. seabreeze

seabreeze Well-Known Member

Should never take the World Serious .
    Although baseball is the only sport mentioned in the bible .When you first open the bible it says " In The Big Inning " .... I'm going to hell for various reasons but this post didn't help .

20. aberdude

aberdude Well-Known Member

here we go, a fking yank talking bible jokes...........I`ll let you into a little secret, there`s no such thing as hell or fking heaven so get over the human ego init>>>>>>fking worm food is what us mother fkrs are, so our ending is not so special as some wanna make out hey <laugh>