1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Why do the morons on Caugh Offside keep baning on about Arda Turan?

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by Noblelox, Feb 14, 2011.

1. Noblelox

Noblelox Well-Known Member

Is his agent always posting to Liverpool topics? Every time there is a Liverpool post on that site, some **** flinging monkey is always banging on about buying Arda Turan.. OK so he once said he would like to play for us, but what other justification is there for always banging on about him? Is it a transfer Window? Had Kenny ever expressed an interest in him? Did Roy? Did Rafa? Yet these people seem to think he is the missing piece in the puzzle. We buy him, we win every match from now until he retires?

Is it mental illness? Why do these people keep banging on about him???

2. JeezonTorst

JeezonTorst Member

same with everyone talking about Coentrao, Hazard, etc etc... I think these people have never seen these players, and are just regurgitating whatever they read the previous day!

3. RushFowlerGerrard

I'm not sure they even exist.

4. leafygreensuburb

i`m not sure i exist

5. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

I'm sure I exist, but not in this world.

6. KingPepeReina.

KingPepeReina. Active Member

The Coentrao thing has been doing the rounds for a while,there must be something in it,or its that the rumour has to do with he's a mate of Raul Mereiles as they are former team-mates at Benfica.As for Hazard,that has to do with Damien Comolli who is alleged to have said that he will be scouring the French League,this has also led to the stuff about Blaise Matuidi.He plays for St Ettiene,Damien Comolli's former club.It must also have something to do with the linking of Yann M'Vila,some reports have even set a fee of 15 million.Between now and September 1st,Expect Liverpool to be linked with a least,(and I'm saying at least) 200 players,(some of whom Damien Comolli or Kenny have never heard of).Its all speculation.The Christian Ericksen thing
    seems to have died down,as its been reported he wants to stay in Holland.His Ajax team-mate Urbi Emanuelsen (a left back) is available on a free in the summer.Taiwo from Marseille is likewise.Its a miracle he hasn't been snapped up on a pre contract,as he's a very good player.
    As for Arda Turan,This has been going on for quite a while,He's supposeably(and this is supposeably) a Liverpool fan,Spurs have also been rumoured to be linked with him too.<magic>

7. suarezlfc

suarezlfc Active Member

Emanuelson is now at Milan, and Meireles was never at Benfica...

8. KingPepeReina.

You're right,It was Porto,Mereiles was once managed by Maureen.

9. KingPepeReina.

Correction I'm wrong,He didn't play for Porto under Maureen,He joined Porto a few months after Maureen left to take over at Chelsea.