1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Who will get relegated from the Premier League this season? (2012/13)

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by RickieLambertsGoldenBoot, Jun 18, 2012.

1. RickieLambertsGoldenBoot

RickieLambertsGoldenBoot Well-Known Member

Who will get relegated from the Premier League this season? (2012/13)

2. IMO Im ITK

IMO Im ITK Active Member

Man Utd, Liverpool and Chelsea. Wigan top 4.

3. CPofL KTBFFH

CPofL KTBFFH New Member

Liverpool

4. GioDosDallas

GioDosDallas Member

Sadly Southampton, QPR and Norwich are my predictions though would want to see Villa, QPR and Stoke drop.

5. Bzzz

Bzzz Active Member

Need to wait until the end of the transfer window before predicting.
    On current sqauds I'd say Norwich, Reading and QPR

6. peter1954qpr

peter1954qpr Well-Known Member

in your dreams

7. West London Willy

West London Willy Well-Known Member

Hard to say before the transfer window even opens - who knows what squads teams will have?

Evidence so far points to Swansea and Norwich losing players / strength in depth now the managers have gone, whilst other clubs, like my QPR, have already started to add strength, experience and quality, with the likes of Andy Johnson and Robert Green coming in. I'm very hopeful that we'll be safe much earlier this year.

As it stands now, I think that Reading, Southampton, Swansea, Norwich will struggle, whilst Wigan and Villa will be in the mix again. Also, I can't really work out how West Ham will cope. Wouldn't be surprised it it's any three from that seven.

8. Mrsentah_ryp

Mrsentah_ryp New Member

For me Wigan, Norwich and Swansea.

9. Vale_Hoops

Vale_Hoops Well-Known Member

Still way to early to tell, as shown from last year it's tough to predict the way the 3 promoted sides will fare but I can't see all 3 staying up this year

10. Albert's Chip Shop

Albert's Chip Shop Top Grafter
    Forum Moderator

Wigan, Swansea and Sunderland

11. Canary f1

Canary f1 Member

Probably Man United, Man City and Chelsea

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk

12. BazSpurs86

BazSpurs86 Member

Swansea, West Brom and Wigan.

That's what my sensible part of my brain says, on another day I might be tempted to throw Southampton and West Ham in there instead of Wigan and West Brom but there's a lot evidence lately to suggest that promoted teams stay up after promotion.

13. valleyswan

valleyswan Active Member

So what you are saying is then that Swansea are knackered no matter what? Thanks !

Anyway
    Southampton, Villa & West Brom

14. Giggsy_legend

Giggsy_legend Member

Wigan to finish bottom, no escape this time. And two of the three promoted clubs to join them although West Brom may go close

15. HandsomeDaniel

Everton are gonnae win the league with big Jella and Naismith upfront.

<party>

16. NORWICHFANNOTON606

Err, how are we (Norwich) losing players? We have let a few go that we didn't want and brought a few in to strengthen. The team that comfortably survived are all still here....

I personally do not think QPR or Southampton will go down either. I predict Saints will be around 15th this season, they are a decent side.

I think Wigan are doomed this time and I fear for Swansea. I'm not too sure about Laudrup and losing out to Spurs for Gylfi is a big loss.

If Sinclair leaves then I don't think things will be too pretty, which is a shame as I really liked the way they have played over the last few seasons.

I'm not predicting great heights for us but I don't think we will do much worse than last season.

17. The Billionth QPR Fan

The Billionth QPR Fan Well-Known Member

In no particular order, Swansea, West Ham and Wigan.

I fear for Swansea as I think they were found out towards the end of the season. Something needs to change. If Laudrup changes things I'm not sure the players will be able to adapt to it too quickly. Sigurdsson was a big loss.

West Ham are just quite a boring team. Allardyce will play hoofball and I'm not convinced that Maynard or Vaz Te can win the ball in the air above players like Dunne or Hangelaand.

Wigan have been hanging on for too long now. Surely now is their time to drop.

I think Southampton and Reading will do well. Obviously Reading have started off by spending and the purchases of Pogrebnyak and Guthrie are good ones. Southampton can play some good football and can stay up whilst making alot of friends in the process.

Norwich is a team that could struggle. They are weakened from last season but I'm pretty sure they'll survive.

West Brom could also struggle. Roy Hodgson will be a big loss. But WBA have shown that they can get the points on the board early enough to survive comfortably. If they get a good manager in they'll be fine.

Finally on to QPR. Obviously last year we struggled, but I believe we have a very good chance of staying up. In Cisse we have quite possibly the best finisher in the league. A season under the service of Taarabt and Faurlin should do him good. Also Faurlin. Faurlin was brilliant before his injury. I believe he had completed the third most passes and had the second highest tackle percentage in the league before he got injured. If he can match that this year he'll be a vital asset to our side. Taarabt looked like he was finding form again towards the end of the season. You add in the new signings and the likes of Zamora and Mackie and we have a good squad.

I'm a **** predictor so don't take me too seriously.

18. NORWICHFANNOTON606

Again, how are Norwich weakened exactly? Are you just referring to Lambert? I'd say our team is actually stinger than last season.

19. valleyswan

valleyswan Active Member

That's a bit strange saying we were found out at the end of the season qpr fan, because we compare your team and ours you picked up just one more point. We picked up the points needed to stay up and finished 10 points above you.

Still you are entitled to your thoughts, I put my predictions down, but think you will struggle to stay up like last season.

20. valleyswan

valleyswan Active Member

Norwich fan, Sinclair didn't set the world on fire last season, he struggled for most of the season and was anonymous for many games. If he goes we will miss him but not as much as you suggest