1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Which fan board has been in fastest decline recently?

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by Hoddle is a god, Apr 4, 2017.

1. The Ginger Marks

Only the same faces are blubbing about it.....Spuds, nothing else for them in their empty lives.

2. Excuse me?

I DO NOT enjoy this. I have complained time after time about it, and have demonstrated the extent to which I am continually harassed by these idiots. I have made a plea to the assholes in control of this site to sort it out, and nothing happens.

If you have a problem with any of this, PM idiots such as Pixie and Skiddy and tell them to stop. If everyone did that, perhaps they might stop. I doubt it, but at least you would then know that they have no intention of stopping, no matter what the rest of us want.

Lovearsenalcock likes this.
  3. The Ginger Marks

<laugh> fcuk me you can't even rant properly today Gimp.....sore arse?

4. The text came out struck-through and I cannot find the button to un-strike it!

5. The Ginger Marks

Thick as well as stupid. <ok>

6. yossarian

yossarian Well-Known Member

7. That is brave of you, Skids.

Confession is good for the soul.

8. CFC: Champs £launderx17

Surely the United board is the quietest (bar @Treble 's rants during games), as they have most fans by far so should have more posters and posts too...

I can't imagine who has driven them all away <whistle>

Bring back UIR <laugh>

9. The Ginger Marks

Hardly a confession Gimps we all knew you were before. <ok>

10. Whether or not that is true, you cannot say that the United board has been destroyed.

Whereas, your board was destroyed. Principally, by Skiddy and Robbie123.

As regards the Arsenal board, I don't yet know for certain whether or not it has been destroyed or if it is simply down to the board having been populated mainly by fair-weather plastics who have now done a runner. We'll have a better idea should Arsenal's fortunes revive, because should there be a revival in the Gooners' board then we will know that it is comprised entirely of fair-weather plastics. We can get out the plastic flags to welcome them back.

11. The Ginger Marks

Nope you destroyed many boards with pointless third rate wummery with your bum buddy Ensil Thats why you got canned. I know it still hurts as you've not stopped bitching about it for six years. So it is the same with the Arsenal board now your sock has been canned you're again up in arms. The Chelsea board is now OK seeing that you mainly wum only here.

Maybe its time for the new Gimp to stop bitching and embrace the chance to regain some credibility. Build bridges don't knock them down you've much to learn Gimp. <ok>

12. What I found hilarious about the entire situation, Skids, is that I was granted a pardon and invited back to your board, at the same time that you were banned from it!
    <laugh>

It's a shame that Ensil doesn't still post here, because I'm sure that Bodi would welcome him back like a prodigal son.

That must eat you from the inside out, mate?

13. The Ginger Marks

Yes you were granted a pardon after I resigned and picked my successor he then granted you this vast privilege. As Ive stated some people make awful choices letting you back was just that.
    But I am still thrilled that you were banished in my tenure.....it warms the cockles of my heart. :)

14. Resigned, huh?

That isn't how the lads saw it unfold.

Your board imploded after you and a couple of other twats had been allowed your time to rampage freely. By the time you had been found out, the damage to your board had been done.

If you did resign, it was because you were forced to do so.

And you didn't appoint Bodi, he was voted in by what remained of your board, after you had been sent on a leave of forced absence. I know, because I stood in the same election for Chelsea board mod. My campaign slogan was "Vote For HIAG. Vote For Banter." I don't know how many votes I got, but I'm betting it was a close-run thing. In any event, Bodi was voted in on a full mandate, and the ugliest episode in your board's history was finally cleansed.

15. The Ginger Marks

Well you already know the truth as told to you be my successor but make of it what you want nobody cares about your version of graffiti without punctuation Gimps.
    Ive moved on...some of us don't have the capacity but I take pleasure in stopping your me,me,me show. <ok>

16. You've "moved on," have you, Skids?

Why are you carrying my avatar?

Get your own avatar.

17. The Ginger Marks

Yes I have, I wear yours as homage to you being an Arsehole for six years Gimp. <ok>

18. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

Makes sense, I'm going to change my avatar to Roy Keane because I think he's a dickhead. #idiotlogic

19. The Ginger Marks

#failedlogic

20. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

Yeah that as well.