1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Where? When? What?

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by Shinycitylad7, Oct 2, 2011.

1. Shinycitylad7

Shinycitylad7 Looking at the stars mate

Where are we meeting tomorrow for the protest, we know Sextone hasn't got the balls to do it, so unless we make ourselves heard he will quite happily watch millen **** this club up all year

When are we meeting, a few have suggest noon, some have said evening, personally noon would be best as there will be somebody at the club who will have to hear us, and if we bring a good following, then we will be on the news for tea time and im fully confident we will be on the OS

What are we bringing, posters, banners etc, the more things we have the better it will look

spread the word and hopefully our message will be heard - MILLEN OUT!!!

2. OfficiallyRed

OfficiallyRed Member

Shiny your such a beaut but yes, i agree with everything you said, LETS GET MILLEN OUT NOWWWWWWWW!

Tomorrow, signs, banners, the works! lets cause havoc, this could get messy.

3. Premiershiporbust....

Premiershiporbust.... Active Member

Shiny, if you are serious then you need to get the word out on EVERY available avenue, OTIB etc. Whilst I am sure that quite a few read this board, it could look a bit silly wiith only a handful of people present. It needs to be organised so it doesn't look amateurish for the club to take it seriously.

You should start by asking for people to commit on here and elsewhere....

I will start it off

4. ibodyslamrhinos

ibodyslamrhinos Active Member

You need an army of AT LEAST 1000 strong reliable people who actually have care enough to turn up and who DON'T have jobs. How are you all meeting at noon on a monday? lol

I personally see something happening thats more spontaneous like a pitch invasion at the end of a home game where we get another thrashing from another average side. My guess is it will be announced tomorrow that Millen will be gone anyway.

Like the spirit though Shiny ;)