1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Where Are You? Lets Be 'Aving You (hic)

Discussion in 'Ipswich Town' started by Rushmere, May 20, 2011.

1. Rushmere

Rushmere Member

It's great to see the population of Not606 increasing at such a pace with both old and new faces joining. Although I feel like I 'know' some people of old (through 606 - RIP) I could be sitting next to one of them and just not be aware of it.

So, purely as a matter of interest, where are you? (no need to be row / seat specific of course!)

I can be found standing (until told to sit again) in the SBR stand lower.

2. YorkieLancsHampyLondoner

YorkieLancsHampyLondoner Well-Known Member

I can be found, usually about ten rows back and behind the goal wherever possible, at away grounds throughout the North and Midlands of England, or in the SBR or Churchman's a few times a season.

The season just gone there were 13 easy-ish to get to grounds for me but swapping out Sheffield United, Scunthorpe and Preston for Brighton and Southampton couldn't have gone any worse!

I am rooting for Huddersfield to overcome Posh despite the presence of Alan Lee purely because it's an incredibly easy journey. Whoever else gets relegated from the Prem I'll be laughing, but I'd love to see Blackburn relegated and Blackpool survive.

3. billypockets 606

Depends who I go with. Normally a spare season ticket floating about from one of my friends so South Lower to the left of the goal as you look at the stand or more usually in the Brittannia Stand in block I if memory serves. If I could chose I'd go North Lower but I don't think that the club really deserves my money at the moment. If they were playing good football and appeared passionate and were still in this position then I'd change my mind.

4. tractor bhoy

tractor bhoy Well-Known Member

I have a season ticket in Churchmans Upper, Fairly central behind the goal and a few rows down from where the steps bring you out from the upper concourse

5. johnnywarksmoustache

johnnywarksmoustache Well-Known Member

Britannia Upper close to the SBR although I should really move because no one ever sings and they look at me like I've just had a dump when I sing!

The reason I chose it was because it gives a great view onto the pitch. For some reason I never like being in a stand behind the goals!

6. billypockets 606

Switch to the other end then JWM. Closer to Bobby Stand and therefore more noise. Less leers and more (some more) cheers...

7. Rushmere

Rushmere Member

When you get to a certain age JWM there's always that danger! It's the exertion mate.....

8. johnnywarksmoustache

johnnywarksmoustache Well-Known Member

Rushmere <laugh>

I have never followed through but watching Town at times last season I very nearly 5hit myself!!!! <yikes>

9. San Diego

San Diego Sir Mediator
    Forum Moderator

On the occasions I can make it I always go in the North Stand. I made a lot more matches when in Amsterdam but it's a lot further to travel now :emoticon-0101-sadsm. I always plan trips to England around the football season and preferably at a time when we have two home matches back to back.