1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Whats the worse that Can happen?

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by Qpranger100, Apr 6, 2011.

1. Qpranger100

Qpranger100 Member

Worst case Senario is.......

we get deducted 15 points, finish in play offs...lose play offs....lose adel and Faurlin in the summer.....And have to start again

My Biggest worry is would Neil Resign.

(sorry to be all doom and gloom)

2. West London Willy

West London Willy Well-Known Member

Worst case scenario is that a previously undiscovered asteroid twelve miles across slams into the Earth, destroying all life on the planet and creating a massive black hole that sucks in all matter in the universe.

But I doubt that will happen, just as I doubt that your scenario will happen either. Yours is more likely (which when you think of it like that, is probably a good thing)

Chill, mate - it'll all be over by teatime on May 7th. And by that, I mean by your worst-case, not mine, I hope....

3. Qpranger100

Qpranger100 Member

LOL u what?

4. Rollercoaster Ranger

Rollercoaster Ranger Well-Known Member

I may be in the minority here, but I fear losing Ali more then Adel.

5. Loomesy in the Loft

I know what your saying but i think they are both immensly valuable but just bring different things to the party.

6. Hoops Eternal

Hoops Eternal Well-Known Member

We're deducted 100 points, relegated, & off to Yeovil next season! (No offence Yeovil)
    :emoticon-0100-smile

7. Qpranger100

Qpranger100 Member

I think Faurlin will shine in the prem more so then adel.... He blessed with everything it takes to be a world class holding midfilder... Nice guy aswell iv met him a couple of times and dispite his limited english hes more then happy to talk to people....Great Guy

8. Ninj

Ninj Well-Known Member

i cannot see our board and owners excepting anything other than a slpa on the wrist. the FA have no money to fight, and to be honest I am surprised that Bernie or Flavio haven't bid for the FA themselves. And if our oversite is compared to the fook ups the FA have done for years and years...then one mistake against an organisatin with a proven track record...we should be ok. Just hope the punishment is being forced to play at Stamford Bridge.....

9. Qpranger100

Qpranger100 Member

Where in dorset u from mate?

10. BrixtonR

BrixtonR Well-Known Member

Surely Ali cannot be regarded as an ineligible player? If he were, how comes the FA haven't prevented us playing him to date?

For me, I'm not sure that a 10 points deduction next year is completely out of the question...

Real worst thing that could happen? We screw up and take no more points this season. With a significant points deduction imposed this season, we could end up outside the play-offs. Oh! it just gets worse and worse and whatever - we all know what team has taken the Championship by storm this year - COYRRRRs!!!

As I learned from the Watford board the other day - an old Zen philosophy: pain is inevitable, suffering is optional. Look at the bright side, at least we all know that we are the Rangers and we are the best we are the Rangers so screw the FA!

11. Qpranger100

Qpranger100 Member

On Brixton R have u been on the Sauce...
    The FA can not deduct points from us for next season as football league and prem operate as different entities.
    Ali has not been ineligible since he sign a new contract (think it was 5-7 games in) so they may argue taking those points is acceptable...

we may be the best but that will get us no where if the fa decide to take away the points... im pretty sure if u asked a qpr fan would u prefer to be the best but miss out on going up...or be crap but get promoted im sure every single fan would pick the second....

12. Qpranger100

Qpranger100 Member

13. Qpranger100

Qpranger100 Member

14. Ninj

Ninj Well-Known Member

I live in verwood, lived in surrey for donkeys years...however....due to cicumstances beyond my control I find myself in Dorset. Lovely area, lovely people...but all me mates are back in surrey & London

15. Ninj

Ninj Well-Known Member

just thought of the harshest possible punishment....being forced to wear a cfc shirt. Don't think I would ever recover.........

16. HOADIE_BOI

HOADIE_BOI Well-Known Member

Just have belief mate, If you get deducted points at max it should be 10, Your team will just have to keep strong because you could still finish 2nd or maybe 1st. They should not even deduct points, But the FA may be evil because of your position.

17. BrixtonR

That wasn't drink talking in my earlier reply, it was natural paranoia... and judging by the comments of some and the bravado of others here and on 606, I'm far from the only one who's worried, frustrated, confused etc., etc..

Anyhow, thanks for clearing up my issue about when a points deduction might kick-in. My confusion on that one related to the fact that the rules we are charged with breaching were FA but not Football League rules until just before Rangers fessed up.

The Faurlin elegibilty concern came from an earlier report somewhere on here about a club (Hereford I think it was) who were deducted 3 points for fielding an ineligible player during just ONE game only...

18. HOADIE_BOI

Yeah mate, Lets hope that if you do lose points it is not many and don't affect your team spirit, You deserve to be in the premiership after all this work.

19. BrixtonR

Thanks for the sentiment H_B. The fans, manager and squad certainly deserve to move upstairs. Not so sure about a certain director though!

(Note: edited out the non-word 'elegible' in the last line of my last reply. Changed it to 'ineligible' to make me look like I know what I'm talking about... )

20. HOADIE_BOI

OK mate yeah good that you have changed that.