1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Wenger: forget about the table

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by Arsenal87, Apr 22, 2016.

1. QWOP

QWOP Well-Known Member

In, out, in, out shake it all about!

2. BrunelGooner

BrunelGooner Well-Known Member

That's not the reason I think he's a wum. Stupid question to be honest.

3. Tiddler

Tiddler Hoshu-tekina

This post just about sums up how much of a **** you really are. Clutching at straws much? <doh>
    As for the teeny weeny entitled minority that tried to protest yesterday, all they managed to do was empower Wenger further with their embarrassing effort. :emoticon-0136-giggl

4. cini65

cini65 Well-Known Member

Don't get yourself so angry dude. High blood pressure, foam cells, atherosclerosis, aneurysm...

All you need to do is breathe out calmly and comprehend that you've no idea on the numbers of those that do and don't support AW.

#lowexpectations

5. Tiddler

Tiddler Hoshu-tekina

Didn't you once claim to be a teacher of some sort? Well, here is the exact quote of my post #15

"Look at the numbers moaning at tonight's game. I'll accept the facts as demonstrated if you will."

And you have the cheek to mention comprehension? You are a clown that has been put in it's place along with your few fellow malcontents.

Have a nice day :)

6. BrunelGooner

@winifred122: for you to suggest that I think GC is a WUM because I 'disagree' with him, when he intentionally provokes and resorts to petulant insults in pretty much every post, is incredibly blinkered of you.

Look at his posts on here, for god's sake.

7. winifred122

winifred122 Well-Known Member

so....... is A97 a WUM as well?

8. BrunelGooner

Some people may think he is, yes. He doesn't really wind me up, so for me, he isn't.

It's another pointless question, though.

9. winifred122

hmmm.....

10. BrunelGooner

Care to elaborate on this?

11. lazarus20000

lazarus20000 Well-Known Member

There are a few WUMs on this board. I think we all know who they are.

12. winifred122

If I've read it correctly, if someone annoys you, they are a WUM, if they don't annoy you they are not a WUM and I just keep asking pointless questions against the tide of rational, intelligently conceived statements that fill these pages

13. BrunelGooner

No.

A87 gets annoyed with people who seem to be content with maintaining the status quo and although he may not articulate his view in the right manner, he clearly cares about the club and wants the best for it. Whilst I may not agree with everything he says or the tone he chooses to use when conversing, I can understand his frustration. GC seems to attack and incense people who are vocal about any discontent with Wenger or the club. He personally insults people for no real reason, whilst wanting to silence those who advocate reform.

There's a word for that I think? Fasci...never mind.

14. winifred122

So, they are both easily wound up and let rip at people who do not share their point of view. However it is less of an issue if the one you agree with is doing the ripping. Perhaps we should ignore both of them as they are only trying for a reaction and allow the serious debaters to take us forward.

15. BrunelGooner

Didn't say this at all. I have an issue with people randomly attacking legitimate points of view just because they don't like what is being said. A87 is guilty of this but in the whole, I can see where he's coming from even if I don't approve of his etiquette. GC does it for no real reason at all.

Do you understand now?

16. winifred122

Yup cleared up thanks. You like what A87 says, so it's ok. That, of course, is your prerogative.

enigma likes this.
  17. Arsenal87

Arsenal87 Well-Known Member

You seem to think it's ok that we keep bottling our title challenges, always end up fighting for top 4, secure top 4, go into Europe, do nothing but get knocked out of the last 16, and repeat. Despite the fact we have vast resources available to go out and make improvements, despite the fact that that was what we were told as fans when we moved to the Emirates, and despite the fact we pay the highest tickets in the country, no other fan except other Arsenal fans pay a higher price for their ST as I do at 1500, last year I managed to pay around 1200 because of selling a few on ticket exchange, and that still is higher than what any other fan at other clubs are paying for.

You seem to think that's all okay, and there's no need to move beyond this and Wenger for bigger and better things.

Sorry my friend, while you may be content with that, people like me, with ambition, who want to see their club be the best, are not. I never grew up thinking fighting for anything other than first or to be the best was something special, really can't get my head around that one, competing to be the third or 4th best, in my view, that's a losers mentality. Nothing wrong with coming short, but celebrating coming short and always taking pride in being the 4th or 3rd best like we do? Nah, that's just not me personally, I have ambition you know.

It's staggering how this club, with Wenger and Gazidis have year after year celebrated not being first, and rather being 3rd-4th, can't really fathom that, no other elite-top club has such a mentality, ****s sake look at Munich, those ****ers are not content even if they win the league and cup if they don't win the UCL, a few years back Barca came 2nd just on the last day of the season in a winner takes all much for the league VS Athletico, and they sacked their coach after that, none of them revelled in coming 2nd and then going on about how for the so and so year we the mighty Barca have made top 2 or 3.

That's the mentality I come from, I guess you come from a different one, and then laughably claim we're a 'big' or 'elite' club, as I said, no other elite club celebrates or ups the fact of coming top 4, it's either first, or bust, simple as that.

So you go be content with your annual top 4 trophy, and Ill keep voicing for improvement, to be number 1, or to have a team fighters and not bottlers with prima dona players more interested in selfies, hairstyles, and their social media life.

:). *drops mic*

Quilllogic likes this.
  18. cini65

cini65 Well-Known Member

What numbers? What facts? What are you talking about?

"Comprehension"? Eh? Where have I written that word? Or is "comprehension" the same word as "comprehend" to you?

Angry maniac.

19. winifred122

Wow. Again.

20. BrunelGooner

Thank you for showing that you have no idea what you're talking about. Having clarified my post several times, you still don't get it. Wow.