1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Well That Was a Surprise...

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by Premiershiporbust...., Aug 24, 2011.

1. Premiershiporbust....

Premiershiporbust.... Active Member

NOT....!!!

I'm not going to go through it all again. The reasons for the latest debacle have been there for all to see for some time now.

This club is dying on its ass and it will be driven down the toilet by KM faster than Sebastian Vettel if action is not taken NOW

Nothing more to say.

2. Swindon will be in the Blue Square next season...although I doubt that will make you feel any better.

3. wizered

wizered Ol' Mucker
    Staff Member

We lossed,we were,oh god that bad,I'm bleedin' soaked and I, like City have got no defence,no excuses,no idea...

How much LONGER.........Mr Millen...?

4. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

wow. not won at home yet and not scored at home yet. perfect game to end those stats against a team 2 leagues below. thought you turned a corner with the leicester game getting a good 3 points from them. was that result papering over the cracks? or is it easier away from home as less pressure?

5. manxrobin

manxrobin Well-Known Member

I put a tenner on a Bristol City treble this season.
    next time i'll put my money on something with a bit more certainty- like a national lottery roll over

6. randystockingtop

randystockingtop New Member

where to start ? Just got in and watched local news and they say that Swindon had 1400 there.
    So with attendance of 7708 thats about 6300 of ours even with reduced prices and a derby
    match.

7. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

dont look into that too much. 1st round of the all the cup is usually lesser crowds. arsenal in champs league had a lot less than they usually do for league games. wait until you see the jpt crowds in early rounds!

8. gas

gas ACCOUNT DELETED
    Forum Moderator

They`ll get 1st hand experience of JPT crowds next season <whistle>

9. banksyisourhero

banksyisourhero Well-Known Member

"They`ll get 1st hand experience of JPT crowds next season"

We have plenty of experience of that! (oh happy days) Our problems lie higher than just Millen, our chairman has strings that barely keep him up, (he does the transfer negotiations here!) and i think our problems stem more from this direction.

Yep sags, I know you're gonna love it but we are in the **** from top to bottom. (got to say both clubs youth structure is woeful and I have seen them both first hand)

10. Angelicnumber16

Angelicnumber16 Well-Known Member

If results continue to be as poor as they've been recently and more and people stay away (and they will if things don't improve), then action will have to be taken from the top.

11. invermeremike

invermeremike Well-Known Member

Question for angelic - when was the last time you saw action from the top that was beneficial to Bristol City? Continued poor results followed by total inaction is the order of the day. I suppose we can all but hope for action - but then again probably not!

We are now on a path to nowhere unless the action we all crave happens sooner rather than later.

12. Angelicnumber16

Angelicnumber16 Well-Known Member

Invermeremike

I think that would be the appointment of Gary Johnson after the Tin Man fiasco, but I'm afraid that sound, cogent and logical actions are few and far between at the club, and I also level this against SL because some of his decisions, for a very shrewd, hard headed (so I understand) and very rich no nonsense businessman have been fatally flawed.

I also don't think the board have a clue or the balls to do the right thing and Silly Milly will still be in charge in a months time. Very depressing and time for some Ritchie Blackmore and some Stella Artois. My saviours in times of trouble !!!!!!!!!