1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Welbeck Sunderland ?

Discussion in 'Manchester United' started by connortighesafc, Jan 29, 2011.

1. connortighesafc

connortighesafc New Member

[/FONTdo you not think they might be a deal with gordon involving welbeck ?

2. Daveunited

Daveunited Well-Known Member

I dont think fergie will let him go tbf

3. spoony

spoony Member

Having seen the lad play regularly this season I would love SAFC to sign him permanently. What I really like about him is that he always looking to get forward into scoring positions. Would not surprise me in the least to see a swap deal involving Gordon, especially with Simon Mingolets form in goal for us and Hernandez (sp) for you lot.

4. TheStrettyEnd

TheStrettyEnd Member

No way, but we will give you obertan and gibson for henderson <laugh> ;-)

Infact you can have them for free.

But welbeck is looking quality and has a big part to play in our future.

5. spoony

spoony Member

Well if we cant have him, another season on loan would do!;)

6. psycho

psycho Member

Daily express reckons you have 'won the race to sign Jordan Henderson' for a mere £20mil.

I take the article with a pinch of salt, theres no quotes or owt, but if we were to flog you Hendo, i'd be wanting Welbeck as part ex. Unless Fergie has said it's completely out of the question.

http://www.dailyexpress.co.uk/posts...son-s-won-race-to-land-star-Jordan-Henderson/

7. TheStrettyEnd

TheStrettyEnd Member

Tbh I havent seen much of the lad. Whats he like ? How good is he? Is he worth 20 mil and who would you rather have, him or wellbeck.

Btw well done to sunderland for getting muntari, he is seriously class player.

8. psycho

psycho Member

Progressed at a frightening rate this season. Covers a lot of ground every game, he's played wide right and through the middle, but Capello played him as a holding midfielder in his England debut vs France and he's definitely not one of them.

Tbh, after the england game he had a couple of poor games for us and he never done nowt in either of the derby games but in others he has totally ran the show.

Aye, folk are excited with Muntari and Sessignon, we've needed a bit more in midfield and these should give us it.

edit, forgot i was reading this thread on redcafe before, it's a few of your fans talking about him since he made his debut last year. Maybe worth a read.

9. spoony

spoony Member

He looks solid without actually appearing to do much IMO. However his stats dont lie. Needs to learn how to knock in a decent corner though.