1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

we are the voice

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by crazyhorsealegend, Jan 30, 2011.

1. crazyhorsealegend

:angry:
    come wednesday night if he is still here what is the reaction going to be to torres from us fans?
    our voice got rid off h&g.
    our voice got rid off woy.
    our voice got king kenny back.
    or do you think kenny will play him?
    i wont be wearing my number 9 torres shirt even though i paid over £50 for it with the new sponsors logo<grr>

2. Hash.

Hash. pure daycent

our voices must be one with cries ofJUDAS

3. crazyhorsealegend

dont think you can beat that that one pobably sums up how we all feel.what you reackon page_moss_kopite? see you logged on mate

4. Muppetfinder General

Muppetfinder General Well-Known Member

If Kenny talks him round Kenny wants him here and that's all the leadership I need. Better Kenny than some of the kneejerk reactionaries who've decided how it is without any facts or any sense at all to the whole episode.

Of course, the more the fans turn on him the more self-prophesying it becomes.

5. cunningham

cunningham New Member

We are the voice!!!!

No your not your a bunch of tash sporting ****s

6. Muppetfinder General

Muppetfinder General Well-Known Member

I imagine a 'tache wouldn't go well with your crossdressing.

7. crazyhorsealegend

dont want the likes off you posting on my articles thankyou esp after reading some off the posts you have sent our site before.

8. Roberto

Roberto Member

The most sensible thing I've seen about the Torres situation. If Kenny talks him round and he remains a Liverpool player support him as one. Show him what he means to us rather than booing or chanting him out. If we do that after all the Hodgson stuff earlier on we'll be losing our status as some of the best supporters in the world and we'd deserve it too!!

9. crazyhorsealegend

torres clearly dosent want to play for us anymore.the best thing that can happen for him is that the deal goes through on or before monday night,or he is going to have to play his butt off because obviously he wants to remain in the spanish squard.anyway i have heard on sky sports that he is back at melwood training on his own!!!!!!!!!

10. suarezlfc

suarezlfc Active Member

I'm actually inclined to let him go now. Anelka is no Torres, but he more often than not does a decent job. Plus if we kept Torres how would we know we wouldn't be getting the player from 2010, who sulked about the place and whose first touch set the ball 10 yards away?

11. crazyhorsealegend

i would love to see anelka back,he wanted to sign for us when he was last here on lone and i am sure he would be a kinda player kenny would want.
    if torres does stay he couldnt afford to sulk about the place as i say he wants to be a major part of the spanish team,so if he dosent bother trying it wont do him any favours on that front anyway he has probably got post natal depression and he dont no what he,s doing!!!!!!!!

12. Roberto

Roberto Member

If Torres does go then Anelka has to be part of the deal as we don't have any strikers as it is! I'd then wait till summer and bring in either Negredo or Nilmar.

13. crazyhorsealegend

yes def anelka not sturridge.GET CROUCHY BACK!!!!!!!!!!

14. suarezlfc

suarezlfc Active Member

Funny, on the Chelsea board, they're keen to keep sturridge and get shut of anelka!

15. crazyhorsealegend

They are a funny lot them chelski fans.they could poss buy any player they want and they will prob blow 50mil on a player with dodgey hamstrings ha ha

16. suarezlfc

suarezlfc Active Member

And with these fair play rules coming in, CFC will have to sell to buy pretty much. They won't be bringing in 2 or 3 world class players every year, that's for sure.

Torres' transfer request is pretty counter-productive. He wants players to come in, but he's thrown a spanner in the works by giving the board his possible departure to deal with as well as everything else on their plate. I hope it hasn't hampered dealings with any players coming in.

17. crazyhorsealegend

well if we do go for another striker at least they wont be thinking "hang on a minute torres is here and i will be on the bench" so no i cant see it hampering any deals i mean look at suarez he could a said "oh torres put in transfer request i am not signing now".but no he is the main man now if infact torres does go but if he stays suarez to the fans will still be the main man but i hope he wont be another morientes!!!!!!!

18. suarezlfc

suarezlfc Active Member

I agree about players wanting to join. But what I meant was will the board be focusing on keeping/selling torres rather than bringing others in? I mean they could be very close to signing somebody and then be informed about Torres and suddenly worry more about him than about getting the signature of another player.

19. crazyhorsealegend

if a player has decided that he wants to leave then i think the board should/would be more focused in signing the player they are already in talks with.