1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Warnock on the offish 'lets party'

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by superhoopseddie, May 5, 2011.

1. superhoopseddie

Neil Warnock is on the offish urging fans to party on Saturday against Leeds, before we lift the Championship trophy! Does he know something we don't! <cracker> COYR'S

2. peter1954qpr

peter1954qpr Well-Known Member

Don't you just love the man

3. andrewqpr

andrewqpr New Member

4. Northolt-QPR

Northolt-QPR Active Member

GAFFER: 'LET'S PARTY!'
    Posted on: Thu 05 May 2011

Neil Warnock is encouraging the R's faithful to party like never before when Leeds United travel to Loftus Road on Saturday lunchtime.

Rangers play host to Simon Grayson's men on the final day of the season - on a day when the Hoops will lift the npower Championship crown.

Speaking exclusively to www.qpr.co.uk, Warnock said: "I love Loftus Road and I want the fans to enjoy the party on Saturday.

"The atmosphere at our ground is unlike anything else.
    Article continues
    Advertisement

"It's a unique stadium - that's what makes it so special.

"I don't think the big boys will relish getting changed in the Loftus Road dressing rooms next season."

Warnock has warned his players to expect a tough ride against Leeds, however, and believes Saturday's opponents will be back amongst the big boys in the years to come.

"Simon's done a fabulous job up there," he said.

"He's a great up-and-coming Manager and they've got a very bright future ahead of them.

"I think it'll be a cracking match and I can't wait!

"We want to go out with a bang - I don't think we could have picked a better fixture to end the season with!"

5. Rod-nee

Rod-nee Active Member

This looks very encouraging! However despite his reputation as being an irritating gobsh*te (which I have not found him to be at all), Neil is also an excellent politician and a real professional.

I really hope that we can take this announcement at face value, and that it is neither misinformed, wishful thinking nor whitewash.

C'mon U Rrrs!!!

6. Northolt-QPR

Northolt-QPR Active Member

7. andrewqpr

andrewqpr New Member

Warnock has done brilliant and more than anything deserves that one last crack at the premiership
    I can just picture us against Aseholenal
    http://youtu.be/b-BVqHu-iSs

8. BrixtonR

BrixtonR Well-Known Member

Question is will the Hearing have been concluded by then? The Paul Smith twitter thing suggests it's running late - bags of evidence yet to be heard... Also suggests from an outside viewpoint, much of the FA case is weak and based on Paladini's lie about the Faurlin fee.

The FA's case chooses to believe the lie and suspects the unexplained £2.9 million was paid to agents and/or the third party owner.

It seems Rangers' case is that that sum never existed and was simply a boast on the Rs website to (deceitfully) convince us fans that money was being spent on quality players...

However, Neil's right, none of this suggests we shouldn't party on Saturday to celebrate a job well done on the pitch!