1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

W12 - All the QPR rubbish will be moved here. H

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by peter1954qpr, May 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. peter1954qpr

peter1954qpr Well-Known Member

What a bunch of miserable tossers you really are i post on your board with some observations so you delete them and call me a cocksucker, i couldn,t care less who won the playoffs but i hope its not you bunch of ****ers.

2. peter1954qpr

Whats so bad about this post

Wot oh lads, have the play off nerves kick in yet or are you cool calm & collected,history says you dont handle the old play offs too well so the pressures on,from memory i can't think of a team thats won the play offs finishing 4th that must be a worry well time will tell.

3. CityAce

CityAce Member

Peter, theres plenty of other posts on our board where Cardiff fans are debating what a bunch of wa nkers you lot are, probably best you post on there, you will get a better response.

4. peter1954qpr

i don't supposed you have heard of banter being so far away but we have a lot of it going on down south

5. CityAce

CityAce Member

We have plenty of it peter, problem is and once again there are threads dedicated to this. QPR have shown such arrogance in winning, never seen such bad winners. You will find on here that most of us had no problem with QPR before and we all agreed ond supported the FA findings but now we wish nothing but bad things for your club because of the attitude of your supporters, a lot of the stick we receive is simply because we are Welsh, some of which goes beyond banter.

6. CityAce

CityAce Member

Last time I looked Peter, Cardiff was in the South (South Wales....duh), we are only 150 miles West of London not North, I know you Londoners dont get out of London much but 150 miles isnt a long way really.

7. peter1954qpr

its far enough

8. peter1954qpr

i dont agree with the anti welsh brigade but it seems that unless we have the same views as yourselves were wums,we have also taken a bashing from some supporters over the fa debarcle when it was not of our doing, all clubs have there wums but we used to have some great banter on the old 606, but it seems all changed now

9. H bomb

H bomb Active Member

Peter - first let me start by apologising to you for deleting your original post. If you had been around here for the past week or so, you would have witnessed the retarded, illiterate and quite frankly, embarrassing (to themselves and you're club) posts that have been excreted from your "fans". Deleting QPR posts has now become second nature so yours was deleted in error for which I apologise.
    However, rather than repost first, as you eventually did, you chose to adopt what we are now witnessing on this board as the QPR mentality of degrading yourself with an immature outburst of abuse which is why you've now joined the other QPArse trolls in here. Which is a shame because you do have some decent fans as the undeleted/moved post will testify to.

thanks for stopping by - enjoy the PL

10. peter1954qpr

H Bomb - i apologise for my rant as it was in responce to being deleted, i am also aware that we have some posters on our board that are a waste of space i thought moving to here some may have got lost in transit, hopefully there is still some room for genuine posters that just want a bit of banter and i genuinely hope you make it thru the playoffs as your preferred to Swansea, Forest and the plastic hoops, good luck for 2moro

11. H bomb

H bomb Active Member

Mate, there's always room for genuine posters. Genuine banter/discussion points are what we're all here for after all.
    Probably every board on this forum gets its share of retard posters. For some reason, we seem to have inherited yours.

Kudos to you for your response.

12. CityAce

CityAce Member

Fair play peter, My apologies for any overly-aggressive response. Your one of the decent ones but we dont get many. Good Luck next year, hope we join you.

13. peter1954qpr

Good luck to you Ace if i may will post after the game friday with some views hope all goes well

14. CityAce

CityAce Member

Ta, Feel free fella.

15. Superhoops360

Superhoops360 Member

cityace enjoy losing to brighton next season :emoticon-0140-rofl::emoticon-0140-rofl::emoticon-0140-rofl:<bubbly>

16. CityAce

CityAce Member

Superhoops, enjoy setting a new record for lowest points total in the Premier next year. Looking forward to when Bernie gets bored of his toy and its back to in and out of administration for you lot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.