1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

UTD team V Southampton

Discussion in 'Manchester United' started by -jordan-, Jan 29, 2011.

1. -jordan-

-jordan- Guest

United: Lindegaard; O'Shea, Smalling, Evans, Fabio; Anderson, Gibson, Scholes; Obertan, Owen, Hernandez.
    Subs: Kuszczak, Brown, Bebe, Giggs, Nani, Rooney, Berbatov

I might not have any coaching badges, but what the **** sort of formation are we supposed to be playing?

A 4-3-3 with Hernandez pushed out wide, or a 4-4-2 with Anderson on the left?

Some big players in there, strong bench, but it's got no balance whatsoever.

2. Viva united

Viva united Guest

Why Gibson? :(

3. Finnbad The Sailor

I'll start by saying this isn't a WUM post I'm just genuinely interested in what the Man U fans think i was going to stick this reply in the post about gibson starting but that seems to have turned into a rafa-jack cockathon, in light of whats just happend to Blackpool and the whole fielding a weakened side I can't help but when looking at your team (the first 11) that Fergies also opted to put out a lesser starting 11, and considering the strength of your bench one would have to assume that they're fit and able to play and thus under these daft FA rules should have started in the first 11, if you can take the fact that its your team thats playing i'd love to read what you guys have to think (with regards to fielding a weakened side).

And if i've just heard the commentator right none of your regular back 5 are even in the squad, and also in thinking about it i realise that this is the FA Cup, but its still overseen by the same governing body so you would assume the same rules apply no?

4. -jordan-

-jordan- Guest

wasnt it the premier league that fined wolves and blackpool? not entirely sure what the FA stance is on it to be honest.

stupid rule any way. whats the point in having to register 25 players if you then arent allowed to use them. they may as well scrap the registration rue all together and pick the managers team for them the day before the game

5. Constcrepe

Constcrepe Active Member

Agree guy needs sold. Surely someone is stupid enough to buy him.

6. Daveunited

Daveunited Well-Known Member

no ones helping fabio down the left

7. -jordan-

-jordan- Guest

fergies a legend bu his selections are a ****ing joke sometimes

8. Finnbad The Sailor

I'm sure I heard earlier today that the rule got put to the prem teams last summer and will again this I agree though ridiculous rule.