1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Uk on critical alert

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by C19RK73, May 23, 2017.

1. C19RK73

C19RK73 Red & White army!

thats the same as def con 1

Meaning basically that mi5 and secret service have intel of another attack

2. Brian Storm

Brian Storm Well-Known Member

If that's the case something is imminent. Hope they can shut it down in time.

Lovearsenalcock and C19RK73 like this.
  3. Jack TheLad

Jack TheLad Well-Known Member

Only the third time since 7/7 and the Glasgow airport attack this has happened in the past 10 years.

They must have further intel that something else is imminent.

Stop the world, I want to get off.

C19RK73 likes this.
  4. Commachio

Commachio Rambo 2021

FA cup final?

5. C19RK73

Big weekend this for football

Play offs

Fa cup

6. Commachio

Commachio Rambo 2021

Ive felt for years the ****s will do a big game.

7. C19RK73

Frightening

8. Brian Storm

Targeting the concert shows the dozy ****s are picking up where crowds would congregate. The ****ers have been slow on what will achieve maximum casualties but the worryingly they seem to be to be realizing where most damage can be achieved.

The answer? Less coppers and more dogs at events I say. I know it costs to train a dog but in the long term is it any more expensive than paying a salary and pension for 40 odd years?

Dogs are the bollocks. Need more of them training and fast to deal with this problem. Dogs can help stop them from targeting events. I surgest the area needs massive investment. But the Tories would never commit to such infrastructure. The posh toff shy away from any real work which is why they've always wanted to privatise everything which in the long term in many walks of life will be our undoing.

On a side note...

...How you finding Tory Britain anyway out off interest? I mean they way it reflects society? What I notice notice is the way Thatcher Britain is now reflecting from the older generation and passes on to todays generation. Labour only had over a decade(not long enough to mold a generation imo very small window I reckon) to undo a lot of damage and failed miserably(in areas) and you'll have probably skipped most of it? But you'll have been around for the Thatcher days? That sort of campaign on the lower class is enough to effect evolution imo, and I think it's showing personally. The Chav movement is a scary one. They're a bunch of little cowards on their own but this generation is led in packs.

As a drinker(no dig intended) Are you coming across this culture yet or are you sticking to the old school spit and sawdust sort of gaffs?

You've been out of the country a long time time Com, but being dying to ask you, but wanted you to have a bit more time here before I quizzed you on the clip of this country. I think it's a shambles personally. What I hate about most about Tory Britain and social politics is it demands a big stage, in the meantime the countries own parents and grandparents are sat in their own piss and **** in a social care world which is completely ****ed.

I hate this country fella. It makes my skin crawl. I'm strongly considering taking my money overseas and setting up.

Sorry for the heavy talk had a big drink tonight and feeling more open to lines of conversion(politics) Which I steer well clear off sober. :p

Last edited: May 23, 2017
  9. Commachio

Commachio Rambo 2021

Its certainly changed. Not for the best either. I have a bit of trouble with my political correctness at times. It doesnt help being naturally gobby anf expresive, then change the rules. Every **** is walking on eggshells.

No one seems to speak to each other. Some pubs are like morgues.

Every other ad on tv is about funerals. Ffs. Can your family afford £3695 once you pop your clogs.

The old people are getting royally ****ed over. Pensions are shot to ****.

A haggered old trollop is running the country to ruin, the alternative is a scruffy tree hugging terrorist lover steaming turd.

Its pretty ****ed up. Once the pound gain serious strength i shall depart again. May take a while that mind.

10. Brian Storm

Its certainly changed. Not for the best either. I have a bit of trouble with my political correctness at times. It doesnt help being naturally gobby anf expresive, then change the rules. Every **** is walking on eggshells.

PC is mental. When I'm complaining on here it's not cause it's a problem with what's being said, it's about what's acceptable these days. It doesn't take two seconds to be tared with a rep and it takes a lifetime to shake. Price of the present day. I'm incredibly anti-pc in truth, especially with my humour, i'll probably regret saying this but humour wise I'm pretty disgusting morality wise, i'll crack a joke about anything. Even down to my own life devastation like losing loved ones. It's just a joke. But I keep it to my closest circles. Don't let people in close easily now like I did when I was young and didn't give a ****, especially online. But I am pretty stern on keeping up appearances. We can't just say what we want in this society anymore. In a English dominated message board these things are carried over, I'm sure you can see how it transfers. It's backwards. I thought it would be an eye opener for you coming back with the PC thing, it's had me in the cells for a night a couple of times. But learning(More so online, less so in life but getting there)That your mates are so so important. The last sanctuary for no holds barred, being yourself harsh brutal dry english humour. Because outside that circle they're looking to hang you from the rafters. Anarchy will no longer be tollorated sir. It's strangling the life out our comedy too but that's a whole other gripe. It's like Mad Max in reverse this country lol.

No one seems to speak to each other. Some pubs are like morgues.

They're dying mate. I know at least half a dozen acquaintances who were keeping pubs going on their own but they're dead. Was quite close to some. They're a dying bread who've kept a dying industry going for quite a while. We're very close to the point where the only places you can drink are full of young chavy knob heads yates/lloyds/whetherspoon style bars . In Darlo ex pubs are all being developed into flats which are only ever rented out to immigrants strangely.

Every other ad on tv is about funerals. Ffs. Can your family afford £3695 once you pop your clogs.

Don't watch it Fella. In fact don't pay TV license anymore. I get netxlix and now tv and stream, the odd thing I steal. Ads are just capitalist poison. Greedy dishonest manipulating ****s.

The old people are getting royally ****ed over. Pensions are shot to ****.

This is what's irking me most about our present society. ****ing heartbreaking. Unforgivable the way the Tories have treated our elderly. Makes me ashamed to be british. It's the one subject I can't joke about cause it just breaks my heart.

A haggered old trollop is running the country to ruin, the alternative is a scruffy tree hugging terrorist lover steaming turd.

Not much of choice. One will make us dangerously weak internationally but will probably revolutionise life for the vulnerable vs somebody who'll protect us and keep us internationally a force not to be walked over but **** on the most vulnerable in our socioty. It's a **** choice but I'm siding with the vulnrable this time. It's gone too far.

Its pretty ****ed up. Once the pound gain serious strength i shall depart again. May take a while that
    mind

It could do. It's the thing telling me to buy in Britain for the moment. But I truly hate it. I crave a better society and climate. Been looking at Southern Spain but it's such a big step as I'm unskilled and don't know the language.

Expats get a lot of flack, Often I think it can be down to the jealousy of those who got trapped. This coin is my chance to free myself. Could have had It at 18 but didn't want it all on a plate(I would have blown it anyway) But buying here and waiting until the pound recovers is unfortunately going to be the best way for now. Looking to ditch this country soon though. I share no affinity with it.

11. clockstander

clockstander Well-Known Member

That's a really sad letter Bri, hope whatever you do turns out fine, your a good lad no mistake.

Smug in Boots and Brian Storm like this.
  12. Brian Storm

Cheers fella. You're a geezer yourself:) Had a little drinky that night and got too deep for my own good. <laugh> Finding society a bit a drag down for me the last half decade. Not loosing sleep over it though, not at the moment anyway. Having the best summer in years. First BBQ of year coming up this evening. <cheers>

clockstander likes this.
  13. Commachio

Commachio Rambo 2021

Cant argue with any of your points Bri. Well put.

At least we're having foreign weather

14. bonnybobbypark

bonnybobbypark Well-Known Member

Aye. On critical alert.

I.m just surprised the yank press hasn't toldus why.

x

Gil T Azell likes this.
  15. password invalid

password invalid Well-Known Member

no its not anything like it
    DEFCON Level Level of Readiness Historical Precedent

5 Normal peacetime readiness; General "baseline" level during times of peace

4 Increased intelligence-gathering and security measures Sporadically throughout Cold War, War on Terror

3 Armed forces readiness increased above normal levels; Air Force ready to mobilize in 15 minutes Post-9/11 Attacks (2001), Yom Kippur War (1973), Operation Paul Bunyan (1976), Post-Four Power Talks (1960)

2 High readiness; armed forces ready to deploy in six hours Cuban Missile Crisis (1962)

1 Maximum readiness; all forces ready for combat; nuclear war imminent or likely None

16. Billy Death

Billy Death Well-Known Member

Armed soldiers on London's streets.
    At least we are attempting to tackle the threat.

17. Commachio

Commachio Rambo 2021

As much use as a fish supper to bobby sands.

Makemstine Roger likes this.
  18. J๏E..

J๏E.. The King of Hearts

I love the internet me..<ok>

19. Billy Death

Billy Death Well-Known Member

Yes I know that but at least it's a show of force.

20. Commachio

Commachio Rambo 2021

Its just Stu trying to be a smartarse, when we all know he is a snivelling ****.