1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

today is actually day 1 of a new era?? ERA 2

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by johngalleyfan2, Jan 7, 2017.

1. johngalleyfan2

johngalleyfan2 Well-Known Member

you could look upon today as day 1 of a NEW ERA .. we have been promised at least 4 !
    What I find difficult at the moment is actually picking a team in so much as I am able to prior to today put down the goalie
    2 striker 2 midfield 2 defender with no probs then pick from 4!

now it seems 2 strikers and tommo goalie 3 defenders and 2 mid field not so bad but who are the other 2!
    todays team if it clicks could be very high scoring .............................

will we kick off with a fair amount of space between our goal tally and theirs

2. johngalleyfan2

we have 21 games to go I am going to WTSC and start with the Cardiff game we need 37 points, I am not going to enter into LJ must go debates ... (I am not happy at the moment but see no reason he should leave as we are NOT destined mathematically for relegation 21 games left) ..... UNTIL it is apparent we will fail to get a minimum of 24 points......

a run of W W L D W W W L W W L W W W D W L W W W IN NO PARTICULAR order with a floating L is not impossible THATS 44 POINTS red enlarged game played

Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
  3. johngalleyfan2

at least we did not lose or concede .. but didn't win either

4. truerobin

truerobin Member

Probably coz it was a draw!

5. BrightredRickster

BrightredRickster Well-Known Member

LJ can consider himself very fortunate he still has a job.
    But this happy situation cannot continue indefinitely. If results don't pick up soon he will be off.

LJ has no divine right to manage us, and SL is no fool when it comes to business.
    He sacked Gary, and Lee will follow suit unless he starts to get results.

6. johngalleyfan2

CORRECT ANSWER ..lol :emoticon-0140-rofl:

TONIGHT Reading v QPR a very important game, one that we must hope Reading wins! Reading have splashed the cash on Iilori whilst hollowhead has been dragging his heels a tad with LUA lua ON LOAN AND 2 DEPARTING
    Other important games are at
    Brum v Florest
    Burton v Wigan
    Ipswich v Bburn
    MOST important is us, local derby v Cardiff.
    it was against them the rot set in .. AFTER winning 3 on the bounce we have L O S T 11 of the 14 league games since winning 2 drawing 1 which makes us equal to Rotherham on points, just a -7 goal difference a part.
    WITH QPR, Wolves and Florest doubling our points haul, in the same period, Burton a dozen and Cardiff dragging in 19
    we start Saturday £1million a point! either 1 pt or 3 ............ 3 newbies

Last edited: Jan 18, 2017