1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic To do or die

Discussion in 'Charlton' started by Reams is an oil tanker, Dec 27, 2015.

1. Reams is an oil tanker

Calling all Charlton fans to turn up the heat tomorrow and do what it takes to finally get the message home to Roland and Katrien. It is time to do or let CAFC die

2. User deleted as requested

User deleted as requested Well-Known Member

Welcome <cheers>

Totally agree that the time has come for Charlton fans to heed the famous Spanish saying....

"Squeeze one out....or get off the pot" <cheers>

Anger was bubbling nicely yesterday, it won't take much now for it to go off.
    Enough is Enough <cheers>

3. Reams is an oil tanker

Roysten good to be back in touch it has been a long time

4. User deleted as requested

Great to have you on here <cheers>

All like-minded, long term Charlton fans from far and wide with a mutual contempt for these sh1thouse owners.

5. User deleted as requested

Wouldn't it be great if the finest plastic surgeon in Harley Street managed to clone a giant pair of bollocks. After growing half a dozen pairs in his lab, he then sneaked in to the next meeting of the CAST Politburo....and sowed them on to the 6 eunuchs present.

Rich Pemberton: "and one final point Katreeeeeeeen...as I was saying......OUCH"

6. Ken Shabby

Ken Shabby Well-Known Member

An early goal changes everything. Charlton score and we all cheer......and some of the faithfull see it as Fraeye vindicated. Wolves score and hopefully, we turn on those who have got us where we are. Meire and Fraeye.

7. SuperChrissyisfantasticPardswasatrocious

Welcome aboard mate <ok>

Is there actually a protest today?

8. User deleted as requested

A few messages flying around on social media this morning, but nothing properly organised as usual.

I am boycotting this afternoon. Horrible feeling. Thanks to these twat owners I feel I have no choice.

9. SuperChrissyisfantasticPardswasatrocious

I'm also avoiding it. If there were something more concrete I'd have made more of an effort. But today it's voting with the feet.

Good luck to those that attend, and especially if there is a protest.

10. Ken Shabby

Ken Shabby Well-Known Member

I did some usefull shopping this afternoon, and the entire second half took place while I was on my way to the shops. I admit I weakened at one point. At on set of traffic lights, I tried to get the latest score on my mobile, but really, I only got interested at 6.30 when I found out we'd lost again and stupidly thought that nice Carol Fraye might have the decency to resign. I've since seen that he still thinks he can turn it around, and as we've yet to hear otherwise, I assume the Belgians believe him.
    I'm not digging out any players. The players we have are just a symptom of the disease. However, I am happy to insult KM to the skies. Word is when the 'stand up if you want them out' chant kicked off, she burst out laughing. We really do need these people out. I know it's not well regarded as a comparison, but these people are a cáncer, and the club is dying.

11. Reams is an oil tanker

To many fans yesterday thought more of spending money inside the ground than protesting outside. Given that the weather was really mild the protest was pathetic.
    It saddens me to hear so many loyal fans basically saying that they have given up.