1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Tigers

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by Proevotiger, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Proevotiger

Proevotiger Member
    Forum Moderator

Hi,

This is my 1st post. I've read on 606 for ages but just decided i'd join the fun.

I'm a season ticket holder and have been going to see city for nearly 20 years. Only the last 8 years or so i would say i've become a 'proper fan' as, as a youngster the premier league was all i seemed to watch on sky.

Anyway i just wanted to say that i think Big Nige is doing a cracking job after all we've been through over the last couple of years. Obviously we owe a massive thanks to the Allams for all that they've done for us. I really feel that the playoffs are within our reach and if we do get there then i think it will be the icing on the cake.

Keep it up tigers you do me proud!

2. N

N Active Member

Agreed.

Nige is doing a fantastic job. I think it is possible for play-offs this year, but I think we will miss out by a couple of places. If we don't go up this seasopn, I really believe we will next season.

3. Proevotiger

Proevotiger Member
    Forum Moderator

I am being very hopeful but that's just the way i am. Go to every game thinking we're going to win and put in a really good performance. Obviously i go home disappointed somethimes but i still go back the following week thinking we're going to steam roller the opponents. It's going to be a really interesting 18 months as i think we'll make quite a few changes in the summer