1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Tiger TV. Anyone been able to successfully sign up yet ?

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by tigerscanada, Jul 19, 2017.

1. Plum

Plum Well-Known Member

Did that to me, it then sent me a password reset message after which it worked.

2. originallambrettaman

originallambrettaman Mod Moderator
    Staff Member

I've had two reset password emails, but still haven't got on, I've given up now.

3. tigerscanada

tigerscanada Well-Known Member

I'm beginning to recall what happened now. I think I did do a pw reset a couple of times too. Then I sent a reply to their pw reset e-mail explaining the issue & magically it was fixed the next time I attempted to sign in - maybe a couple of days later, but I used my original password !!! I did that original registration on 17th July and the e-mail I sent was to www.hullcitytigers.com

4. Aire

Aire Member

Same username and password that's used for Tiger Leisure. My password didn't work, nor did the forgotten password email so I emailed retail manager (as I was trying to get on to TigerLeisure at the time) and she manually reset my password. Worked a charm since.

5. tigerscanada

"Further details with regards to live match commentary will be released shortly. A monthly pass to listen to commentary online will be available for just £4.49 per month, while their will also be an option to purchase a season pass for just £45!"

Given that matches are only played during 10 months of the year, there's no financial benefit to purchasing a season pass.
    It may be wiser to elect the month by month option in case the system has glitches and games are missed/not broadcast ( as occasionally happened with the Tigers Player set-up) ?

Who writes this stuff ? Shoddy to say the least !

Last edited: Aug 3, 2017
  6. PLT

PLT Well-Known Member

What a stupid offer that is <laugh>

7. tigerscanada

UPDATE for non-UK based punters:

I've just managed to sign up to the monthly option using the credit card payment option.
    I received a confirmation e-mail showing the payment was accepted, and the e-mail address given in case of problems is:
    [email protected]

The acid test will of course come 1 hour before kick-off tomorrow for the audio commentary and presumably n Sunday sometime to see if I can access the full 90 minute match video.

Edit: The PayPal option is not available yet - coming soon the site says.

8. OedipusTex

OedipusTex Well-Known Member

Looks like that is the only way to go. BeIN Sport, who had brought 2-4 Championship matches per weekend last season, and had 4 matches on their schedule for this weekend, has now dropped them all in favor of Ligue 1 matches. The weekly 30 minute highlight show appears to be 86ed as well. Ugh. I hate you, BeIN Sport.

9. tigerscanada

Yep, I noticed that. BeIn are hopeless.

10. tigerscanada

4:38 p.m. GMT and the commentary not on yet - the site says 1 hour before k.o. broadcast should begin !!!
    Anyone up and running ?

11. CANADATIGER

CANADATIGER Well-Known Member

Does anyone know what happened to the radio broadcast on Tiger TV today? i paid my sub this week but could get nothing although the site said Windass and Hughes and Fagan would be the commentators on Viking. Hughes was good last year....far better than the illiterate clueless Swanee...who dragged Burns down to his level.. A change of commentators would make a huge difference to my listening experience this year. Lets hope they get sorted by the Burton/Wolves games.

The Omega Man likes this.
  12. tigerscanada

This popped up on the web-site a little while ago CT. At least they are giving us a months credit for the cock-up. I was going to lobby for 3 months because 2 mates from Hull came round to listen, and as punishment they cleaned out my beer fridge <laugh> Did you ever manage to get anything on TalkSport afterall ?
    https://www.hullcitytigers.com/news/articles/2017/201718-viking-2-live-commentary/

CANADATIGER likes this.
  13. tigerscanada

PS: Wonder if they actually put a video in the can so we can see it in the next couple of days ? If not, demand 6 months free subscription :emoticon-0100-smile
    False advertising is a capital offense. I'll get Trump on their case.

14. CANADATIGER

Never did manage to get anything on TalkSport TC. I tried every which way through the second half but no luck. Lets hope Viking have it sorted by the Burton/Wolves games!!! Thanks for trying.

tigerscanada likes this.
  15. SimonGraysJacket

SimonGraysJacket Well-Known Member

Did you try using tune in radio app or website. Was the reason you couldn't get it due to broadcasting rights?

16. CANADATIGER

Probably more due to my technological incompetence<laugh>. TC seems to have had no trouble.

17. tigerscanada

UPDATE: The frustration persists
    9:30 pm Sunday Toronto time. (2:35 am Monday GMT). The new site displays the Villa highlights and full match videos are there.
    Neither are working - constant buffering. There are no technical issues with any of the 5 systems in my property, nor with my internet service. In fact I'm watching BBC Look North news as we speak. Watched MOTD, no problem. Perfect reception.
    Yet another problem with Tigers TV. I'll be calling them first thing tomorrow.
    This is sad stuff.

Anyone have better news ? UK or otherwise.

Edit: Fixed problem. Was some sort of conflict with Shockwave, so used I. Explorer instead of Google Chrome and videos on Tigers TV played fine.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2017