1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

This Is Our Cave - 2017/18 ST's Now On Sale

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by QPR999, Feb 22, 2017.

1. QPR999

QPR999 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member

please log in to view this image

2017/18 Season Tickets on sale …

• QPR announce Season Ticket prices for 2017/18 campaign
    • Prices frozen for renewals during the Loyalty Window
    • New interest-free direct debit scheme
    • Purchase early to earn more QPR Cash
    • Visit MyQPR HERE for all Season Ticket information
    ‘THIS Is Our Cave’ – the iconic words Ian Holloway used to describe Loftus Road in his first spell as QPR manager.

And now he’s back in the R’s dug-out, Ollie wants you to ‘Be Part Of ‘R’ Future!’

Season Tickets for the 2017/18 campaign are now on sale and prices have been frozen for existing Season Ticket holders in the Loyalty Window.

The club will be rewarding existing Season Ticket holders for their loyalty, with supporters having the opportunity to renew – before 5.00pm on Wednesday 31st May 2017 – at the same price as they paid during 2016/17. All existing Season Ticket holders will have until this date to guarantee their seat for the forthcoming campaign.

We are also delighted to announce that following discussions with our banking partners, we are now in a position to offer our Season Ticket holders an interest-free finance option, which will save supporters 16.9% APR against the third party ten month plan that the club currently offers. Supporters who take advantage of the new direct debit scheme can do so through monthly payments up to a maximum of ten instalments when renewed before 5.00pm on Tuesday 16th May, with the first payment not being due until June 1st 2017.

In addition to this, the club have launched a new Season Ticket Referral Scheme, where 2016/17 adult Season Ticket holders can refer a new full-paying adult supporter who was not a Season Ticket holder for the 2016/17 season, receiving £20 QPR Cash for each new adult supporter referred. For more details please click HERE.

The club are also pleased to confirm the return of personalised seat labels, which will be in place by September 1st.

Other key benefits include:
    • New Season Ticket holders can also take advantage of significant savings by purchasing a Season Ticket during the Loyalty Window.
    • The club also recently launched a Half-Season Season Ticket and fans who purchased are also able to take advantage of the Renewal Loyalty Window prices.
    • Supporters will automatically be enrolled into the QPR Cash loyalty scheme. The earlier supporters purchase their Season Ticket, the more QPR Cash they will receive.
    Existing Season Ticket Holders can access their personalised MyQPR site by logging in HERE, which includes the price of their seat, and allows them to personalise their cave, which can be shared on social media for the chance to win a signed QPR shirt. The site is also available to existing Hoops Members which includes more information on 2017/18 Season Tickets; full Terms and Conditions; FAQ’s; and the benefits you will receive.

Please note, Season Ticket general on-sale dates will be released in due course and will be subject to availability.

Click HERE to ‘Be Part Of ‘R’ Future’ today.

Read more at http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/2...kets-on-sale-3587535.aspx#qXHBBD21mvMuKpCG.99

NorwayRanger and finglasqpr like this.
  2. finglasqpr

finglasqpr Well-Known Member

Personalised seat labels are making a return.

NorwayRanger likes this.
  3. Stroller

Stroller Well-Known Member

What a waste of money :emoticon-0105-wink:

4. Staines R's

Staines R's Well-Known Member

Just received the email about renewing my Season Tickets and seems the club will be once again putting our names on the back of our seats.
    Not a big deal for me personally but will please a lot of people and proves the club are willing to listen to the fans.

QPR Oslo likes this.
  5. Staines R's

Oops, just seen the previous thread.
    Please merge mine nines.

6. CroydonCaptainJack

CroydonCaptainJack Well-Known Member

The seat labels allow you to conveniently forget your neighbours names and then sneekily look at the label to seamlessly carry on.

7. daverangers

daverangers Well-Known Member

Is it just me, or is referring to Loftus Road as a 'cave' a clever way of calling it home, but also acknowledging that it is pretty basic, and needs to be up graded. Nice little inspirational video though I guess.

8. Staines R's

I thought it was only me that did that :)

9. daverangers

When I had a season ticket, I always noticed the guy sitting next to me doing that and never realised until now that he was probably just looking to check what my name was again! Of course he was. A bit upsetting really...I used to sit next to my Dad. :emoticon-0106-cryin

10. stanleyparkerbowles

stanleyparkerbowles Well-Known Member

it's kept us married for 30 years

QPRski, Tramore Ranger and QPR Oslo like this.

11. Rangers Til I Die

Rangers Til I Die Well-Known Member

Mostly a good video and quite inspiring. However I don't get the 'cave' thing. I do know that's what Olly said last time etc. I suppose he's getting at primal, clan etc but I prefer 'Fortress Loftus Road'. Of course I will be renewing whether it's cave, fortress or soggy paper bag!

NorwayRanger likes this.
  12. qprbeth

qprbeth Wicked Witch of West12
    Forum Moderator

Okay I admit it...I'm a girl...that video really got to me...I have signed over my house, car and husband to the club........I love our cave....I love Darnell saying "my dad told me all about it, but now it's my turn" and manning coming in to say " our turn".....out now to try and pawn the children and the pets too....

13. CroydonCaptainJack

CroydonCaptainJack Well-Known Member

But that's what Ollie said and he's our manager again. It seems fitting and less commonly used than fortress.

14. QPRski

QPRski Well-Known Member

It is a very powerful and moving video.

I grinned from ear to ear at the Gerry Francis classical goal and the V sign, and yes, there was an eye watering moment with the "Stanley" chants as the hero basked and sapped energy from the moment.

The underlining message for me is "Togetherness" and "Unity" of the Team, the Management and the Fans, as well as the "Future".
    ... plus, the way to "demonstrate" your unity and togetherness is to book a regular "rock" to sit on in the "cave".

As for the "cave". It is original, basic and rather predatory. It makes us feel like "hunters". It is also very "masculine" and possibly even sexist. I actually quite like it.

Perhaps raw steak tartare will soon be served in the buffet bars? This might get LR really rocking!

please log in to view this image

NorwayRanger likes this.
  15. Flanman

Flanman Well-Known Member

There may be more to the timing of this than meets the eye, I might be looking into this too deep but it could be a call for us to get some man bonding ( and Beth) to give us one last push so our home form improves so we don't lose another home fixture?

By the way is there any truth in the rumor that the away dressing room is changing into a cold damp rocky grotto.

16. daverangers

Now your talking! With a nice glass of red and frites...mmm.

QPRski likes this.
  17. sheffordqpr

sheffordqpr Well-Known Member

Got to admit that I got a lump in my throat watching the video. I love our club. ST? I think so!!

18. Rangers Til I Die

Rangers Til I Die Well-Known Member

All fair comments. I like the concept of predatory hunters (in front of the opposition goal).

QPRski likes this.
  19. qprbeth

qprbeth Wicked Witch of West12
    Forum Moderator

Happy to be involved in the man bonding too!