1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

This is f***ing embarassing .......

Discussion in 'Fulham' started by frogman27, May 9, 2011.

1. Fulham COYW

Fulham COYW Well-Known Member

After a couple of pints to drown the sorrows I'm home. Have to say Liverpool were good this evening and we were dreadful. Credit though to the team 2nd half, at least we gave it a go.

I don't know why we were so poor 1st half. Coming after two 3-0 wins and knowing Liverpool would be up I was expecting a close game - and even a Fulham win. Ah well that's football ! (but I'm still pissed off !!)

2. Erik

Erik Well-Known Member

It's only one game fellas. Liverpool are on a great run under Kenneth, and they've got no pressure on them either, what with their pre-made excuses about Roy H ruining their season.

3. RobespierreFFC

I will give hughes, hangeland and baird the benefit of the doubt tonight as although they were atrocious, they have all been superb this season. However Carlos Salcido has to be the worst player in the premiership right now. His positioning is hopeless, gives away clumsy fouls, is slow going forward, cuts inside unnecessarily and is an all round liability. I don't want our great club to be associated with such a clown.

Also why did gudjohnsen start ahead of bobby? Gudjohnsen has done ok, but zamora is lightyears ahead of him.

4. GeraScores

GeraScores Well-Known Member

I watched to the end without hitting the whisky, so was able to wake up with some postives: Zamora made a huge difference; Carlos Salcido has played his last game for Fulham (Even JP doesn't switch off that often); our centre backs had an off-day against some superb attacking play from Liverpool; and we didn't get any red cards so our Fair Play spot still looks good.

We have played well recently, up to last night's appalling performance - We can, and should, get some points from Birmingham on Sunday so as to contribute to a top-half finish.

5. Gillyffc

Gillyffc Member

Zamora didn't start as he picked up a knock in training

6. Super Brian McBride

Super Brian McBride Well-Known Member

Three fundamental goalkeeping errors by Schwarzer, he should have been brave and just dropped on the first instead of kicking it back into play. Second he turned his back on the shot while almost hugging the post as the ball went pass him, to the opposite side of the goal, and the third, he's done that more than once (probably about 5 times) in his career. Having said all that, it is so unusual for him to have such a overall poor game.

7. Cravingawin

Cravingawin Well-Known Member

I'm still in shock! The second half was better, what happened in the first half. We weren't at the races! It could prove to be a positive for the Birmingham game in that MH would give them all a rocket up the jacksy!