1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The Official PoliticalCanary Match Thread versus Ramz

Discussion in 'Norwich City' started by CanariesSoccer, Apr 24, 2011.

1. CanariesSoccer

CanariesSoccer Well-Known Member

Divisional Standings
    2. Canaries Plyd 43 Pts 77
    19. Rams Plyd 43 Pts 49

Franchise Records (League)
    Canaries 21-8-14
    Rams13-20-10

Hey there sports fans!

Welcome to the Official PoliticalCanary match thread for the soccer matchup featuring:

RAMZ @ CANARIES

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Canaries will be going into this matchup following a monumental FIVE versus ONE defeat of East-Coast Rivals TractorBoyz @ The PortPlexâ„¢. In that matchup score-attempts were converted by D. Pacheco, R. Martin, S. Jackon, A. Surman and an OG by G. McAuley.

Coach Lambert: “They were absolutely outstanding, from start to finish it was just a magnificent effort. The way we played was extraordinary at times."​

Canaries will be looking to carry on the momentum from that victory, which leaves them in the auto-bowl positions with only three ballgames remaining. Third placed BlueBirdz will have to win their remaining matchups and rely on an incredibly in-form Canaries Franchise slipping up.

Defensive-Linebacker R. Anderson: "t looked comfortable for Burnley in the end, but it wasn't the case for an hour, I don't think anyone can criticise the players for the effort that went into the game."

Ramz most recently were defeated at the hands of Claretz, who are making a late surge into the playoff-bowl positions. In that ballgame score-attempt-conerter J. Ward received a red rejection card and will be suspended for this clash @ The DeliaDomeâ„¢.

If Canaries can defeat Ramz, then only two more victories will be required to secure promotion back to the Barclays FA Prem-eer League, but Coach Lambert will not rest until that is mathmatically certain.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This sure is going to be a great Soccer matchup, so fill up your Coca-Colaâ„¢ tankards, get your hot-dog's and grab a seat for this smash-and-grab matchup!

Canaries Lineup in Association with DHCanary
    Ruddy
    R. Martin
    Ward
    Whitbread
    Tierney
    Crofts
    Surman
    Hoolahan
    Fox
    Holt
    Jackson

Ramz Lineup:
    **Any Derby Fans wish to donate a lineup?!**

2. canary-dave

canary-dave Well-Known Member

Welcome PC - a fine 5 star effort :)

3. CanariesSoccer

Cheers Dave!

Very aware that I'm out of my comfort zone here on not606, nice to see familiar names to take care of me :-D

4. canary-dave

After my pitiful attempt while you were away, I've more admiration than ever for your brilliant efforts<ok>

5. Northolt-QPR

Northolt-QPR Active Member

I wonder if they'll try as hard as they did against us?
    Seriously doubt it!;)

6. DHCanary

DHCanary Very Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Fantastic. I usually have a read of these and they never disappoint.

Edit: Oh, and a surprise to see my name in there, clearly didn't read this carefully enough the first time. My prediction is under extra scrutiny now!

7. HOADIE_BOI

HOADIE_BOI Well-Known Member

Great thread, Much better than mine, as many of mine can lack.

8. royalbarclayfan

royalbarclayfan Well-Known Member

Evening PC
    Wondered recently
    Just where you had got to of late,
    Good to have these
    Match threads to please
    Us all, when we have our next date.<ok>

9. CanariesSoccer

Thanks RBF!

I've been very busy recently as myself and Mrs PC (well, not technically, as we're not yet married) are going through the process of buying our first home, which is stressful and time consuming. Having never had credit cards, finance, loans etc I am concerned that my credit rating won't be sufficient to apply for a mortgage, but we will find out tomorrow as that's when our meeting is.

Fingers crossed and hopefully next season my match threads can come from The Nest (as I intend to name our house)!

10. Whole-lot-of-Holt_HtH

OHHHHHH Political!! The lads back.

EIEIEIO

11. royalbarclayfan

royalbarclayfan Well-Known Member

Best of luck with that, ´fraid I can´t be of any help or offer any advice, as I´ve never had to buy a home in England. Here though there´s no problem, they´re falling over themselves to grant you a mortgage, which always helps a bit.:smile:

12. Whole-lot-of-Holt_HtH

Off to the City we gooooooo!!!! Come on you Yellows.

13. There's alot of schemes around for first time buyers...Orbit homes usually do them (through the Government) if the usual route fails.

14. SUPERNORWICH 23

SUPERNORWICH 23 SUPERNORWICH

<ok>Nice one PC, this has a very familiar feel to it now. PC i hope this will be your new home when the BBC evict us.... The starting 11 is probably everyones first choice.................Perfect balance ...How do i do 5stars Dave????

15. canary-dave

To do 5 stars click on go advanced, then click on more, then search for the stars, they'll be in a different place each time

16. ThaiCanary

ThaiCanary Well-Known Member

Well done PC, always enjoyed reading the Yank version of a match preview and great to see you on here.
    Keep up the good work <ok>

17. CanariesSoccer

Not606 will be the new home of the OPC Match Thread as of next season, as have already said haven't been able to keep up with it due to other commitments, but the good news it that we've had our mortgage approved and offer accepted today yaaaay!

Amazingly Halifax were prepared to offer us £144,000, which is no wonder the country's finances are in such a mess, monthly repayments on that bad boy would have been something in the region of £1000pm+!

Anyway, back to business, LET'S GO TEAM CANARIES!

18. Good luck with the house PC, having recently purchased my own first home I do not envy you - solicitors fees, stamp duty etc. etc. But once you own it, it's a big weight lifted - no more rent!!

19. canary-dave

Good luck with 'The Nest' PC, maybe a joint house-warming-promotion party<party><party><party><party><party>

20. ThaiCanary

ThaiCanary Well-Known Member

Just a whacking great mortgage when the interest rates double or more in a few years :-(