1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The Official CanariesSoccer Match Center for: SUPERHOOPZ @ CANARIES

Discussion in 'Norwich City' started by CanariesSoccer, Nov 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CanariesSoccer

CanariesSoccer Well-Known Member

please log in to view this image

Hey Sports Fans! Welcome to The Official CanariesSoccer Match Center for the ballgame featuring: SuperHoopz @ Canaries​

[video=youtube;fwl8oJWRYDo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwl8oJWRYDo[/video]​

Live from The DeliaDome™.

Hey Sports Fans! Welcome to the MASSIVE ballgame between Canaries and Superhoopz live from The DeliaDome™. This is the first clash between these two expansion franchises since they were accepted into the EPL this series, and what a matchup it promises to be!

Last time out Canaries were defeated Two versus One against veteran-EPL-outfit London Gunners. In that matchup an early score attempt was converted by S. Morison who intercepted a P. Mertesacker fumble on the Gunners 18-yard-line; however it was a ballgame which saw Gunners dominate for long periods. Their experience showed as they went on to convert two R. V. Persie score-attempts and secure all three points.

Coach Lambert: “Arsenal came at us really strong from the beginning but we got the goal which gave everybody belief - in the stadium and between the players that perhaps we could do something - so you have to give them a lot of credit” ​

Coach Lambert has experimented with various line-ups in recent ballgames, however expect an all-out offense as he looks to use home-turf-advantage to exploit gaps in the Superhoopz defensive-line. Score-attempt-converter S. Morison has performed strongly recently, as have midfield-linesmen W. Hoolahan and A. Pilkington, so expect them to feature for this matchup.

Superhoopz have started well in their inaugural EPL series, currently sitting 9th in the Divisional Standings, two places above Canaries. They have strengthened their depth charts too, with the massive pre-season-draft picks of J. Barton and S. Wright-Phillips, giving them the most experienced midfield-line of all the expansion franchises this series.

Coach Warnock: ““We got a bit of luck, but we were unlucky not to score four or five. It’s a physical battle when you come to the Britannia, but we came through and that’s why we thoroughly deserved it” ​

This matchup has been hotly anticipated in both Norfolk State and Westside-London, with both sets of franchise fans eager for these two freshman franchises to come away with an all important victory. The DeliaDome Bleachers will be packed yet again with vocal home and away supporters, so expect a great atmosphere for this ballgame!

This sure is going to be a great Soccer matchup, so fill up your Coca-Cola™ tankards, get your hot-dog's and grab a seat for this smash-and-grab matchup, brought to you exclusively on Not606!

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
    MODERATORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE COMMENTS WHICH ARE NOT IN KEEPING WITH THE SPIRIT OF THIS THREAD. LET'S GO TEAM CANARIES!

2. Northolt-QPR

Northolt-QPR Active Member

Thank you V Much<ok>
    <cheers> here's to a good thread!

3. canary-dave

canary-dave Well-Known Member

PC - you really do excel at these! Always entertaining, always raising a smile! Great post! <ok>

4. CanariesSoccer

CanariesSoccer Well-Known Member

Think this should be a good one! Plenty of respect and a hotly contested match, really looking forward to the banter! Any chance of a RT on twitter (assuming you're QPRNot606?

Cheers Dave! Hopefully we can celebrate an important victory with a glass of single malt by 5pm on Saturday!

5. Jerel Ifil

Jerel Ifil Well-Known Member

Just choked to death on my vibrating bratwurst because I was laughing so much.

6. Northolt-QPR

Northolt-QPR Active Member

<ok>

7. SingRs

SingRs Active Member

Great opening to the thread - and I think it's going to be quite a game. We are potentially looking at a few first-choices out with injuries - along with Barton out due to suspension. However, confidence has been high and I am expecting a high-tempo clash with a few goals. Being partisan, I am predicting a 1-3 scoreline but I reckon a 3-1 is just as likely. This could be the time for Shaun Wright-Phillips to open his account and one of these days Adel Taarabt is going to make a big impact...let's hope it's this weekend.

BTW - It's not our inaugural season in the EPL. We were founder members....

8. Resurgam

Resurgam Top Analyst
    Staff Member

Top notch as per usual CS.
    Just one thing though........

I wouldn't hold your breath at sharing a glass of malt with Dave, not unless it's from your own supply <laugh>

9. Rubik's Tube

Rubik's Tube Member

mmm, those were the days...

1 Manchester United (C) 42 84
    2 Aston Villa 42 74
    3 Norwich City 42 72
    4 Blackburn Rovers 42 71
    5 Queens Park Rangers 42 63
    6 Liverpool 42 59

10. canary-dave

canary-dave Well-Known Member

How dare you suggest that I'm tight????

<grr><grr><grr>

11. Resurgam

Resurgam Top Analyst
    Staff Member

Not suggesting mate...........

12. rebel not taken

rebel not taken Active Member

"Cheers Dave! Hopefully we can celebrate an important victory with a glass of single malt by 5pm on Saturday"

how many fingers in a glass?
    :emoticon-0149-no::emoticon-0149-no::emoticon-0149-no::emoticon-0149-no::emoticon-0149-no::emoticon-0149-no:

13. Exile

Exile Member

Yep, both of us founder members, something we both share with... Oldham. It really is a long time ago, isn't it? To me, it only feels like a couple of years. Happy days. Mind you, it's not bad now!

14. Shawswood

Shawswood Well-Known Member

Very high quality, in fairness!
    <ok>

15. QPR999

QPR999 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member

That intro is brilliant CanariesSoccer,It made me spit my bud lite out. :emoticon-0167-beer: That made me laugh out loud! Lol :emoticon-0137-clapp

16. TootingExcess

TootingExcess Well-Known Member

Great season, remember going to carrow road that season, think you were top and we were second, but we lost 2-1. If memory serves it was the day Bryan Gunn came back after the tragic death of his daughter.

Some things are more important then football.

17. ncfcwonky

ncfcwonky New Member

Great thread as usual. Norwich-QPR was great last season. We were lucky to get a win, but should have got more.

18. Jerel Ifil

Hahaha you crazy mofo, Loiner.

19. ncgandy

ncgandy Well-Known Member

Talking to yourself, Loiner, huh?

You spend too much time with Holty, it'll be your undoing. <ok>

20. Jerel Ifil

It's not possible to spend 'too much' time with Holty.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.