1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The Millen Blame Game.

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by wizered, Aug 25, 2011.

1. Angelicnumber16

Angelicnumber16 Well-Known Member

Cheers mate.............not happy campers are we!

Um....no, not really but given what we have to put up with, it's hardly surprising. On the plus side the Gas are where they belong so every cloud and all that...!

2. Caldicot Cider Red

Caldicot Cider Red Well-Known Member

Hi Invermeremike.......still posting from a-far I see. Good on you!

We are dire mate,absolutely dire. It wasn't that long ago we used to look forward to a game days or weks in advance. the anticipation,the excitement.....knowing we would battle to the end and quite often sneek a late winner.
    Where the hell has it all gone?.......no more "bouncing around the ground"...no more "always believe".
    Its just so hard to get excited about now guys.
    As mentioned above,survive this season,off load 75% of the team and rebuild along with the stadium (hopefully).
    The problem there though is the word "survival"..........with the current shambles at AG,that will be easier said than done!

3. RedorDead

RedorDead Well-Known Member

CCR I take it your on holiday today? Can't believe you can't get on works pc, I can so will have to come and see you sometimes and let you on mine!
    I agree with what you say, we have stood still when everyone else moved on. I can't see anything coming from this season unless we get a manager to stop the rot, if the new one fails and the team are trying so be it, at the moment we are going nowhere and not even trying, at least give the team a shakeup with someone new.
    Dave Jones is local and out of work!

4. Caldicot Cider Red

BCforever.......your a poet and did'nt know it!

5. Lan Logger

Lan Logger Well-Known Member

brilliant!!!!

6. Caldicot Cider Red

just picked up a rumour from Wolves on football forums.net that they have put a bid in for Maynard.
    Even hinting at Vokes or Leigh Griffifths coming this way in a 6 million pound deal.
    Of course its all rumours,but i have no doubt he will be gone in 6 days time somewher.

7. Oldsparkey

Oldsparkey Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I need to let you guys know that old Caldiclot is actually a spy.

His first two posts when he signed up to not606 yesterday were on our board and in code. Unless you have an enigma machine, you will be unaware of their true meaning.

Now resident in God's country, he has come across out of the cold and wears a blue vest under his smock. I thought I'd warn you as he seems to be after the contract to supply the concrete for your new stadium as he did for the CCS.

He will undoubtedly charge you more and give you an inferior mix to match your team.............<laugh>

8. wizered

wizered Ol' Mucker
    Staff Member

Can't trust your Welsh mates Caldicott,especially those Cardiff Celts,they stab you in the bolero.....<devil>

9. Redprintt

Redprintt Well-Known Member

Oldsparkey - Respect.

Some of your humour is wasted on here.

Don't hear much of the legend that is/was Clingon. Do you know how he is these days?

10. Oldsparkey

Forum Moderator

Hello Redprintt. Clingondrum (aka Mcnourdling) has had some personal issues to resolve this past several months or so.

He does suffer from MS which used to prevent him posting sometimes, but this was not the case on this occasion. However, I believe it has been resolved to some extent now insofar that he has recently re-appeared on not606 as Clingo - it is definitely him.

Having said that, worryingly, I haven't seen him post for the past couple of weeks.

Many thanks for your enquiry regarding this much respected Bluebird supporter.

11. Redprintt

Redprintt Well-Known Member

Oldsparkey
    Thanks for the update, I've known for quite a while that he suffers from MS, as does Mrs R, so understand him not posting. I'll keep an eye out for 'Clingo' on not606.

12. Caldicot Cider Red

Hope Clingo is ok guys............top guy!

Come on now OldSpooky...........you know full well I moved over the bridge to introduce some RED blood into the gene pool here. Not done bad so far either...........two Welsh lads who attend the hallowed turf at BS3 with me(girlfriends or World of warcraft allowing!) and follow England in the world cup.......well,they were hardly going to follow Wales in it were they ;)
    They do follow the Welsh egg chasers though........what a weekend in Cardiff that was for me :(

13. Tom_BCFC

Tom_BCFC Billy Bibbit
    Forum Moderator

Why would he supply concrete for the ccs when it's made from Lego ?

14. Lan Logger

Lan Logger Well-Known Member

Mcnourdling was such a nice guy! Could easily have a conversation with him anytime. Tell him to come over here! WUM or not! <laugh>

15. Oldsparkey

Forum Moderator

It's only Lego on the outside.