1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

the loner at melwood 30/1/2011

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by Hash., Jan 30, 2011.

1. crazyhorsealegend

sorry mate didnt mean to frighten you.got sky sports on now but nowts changed

2. crazyhorsealegend

he probably booked a later flight cos he didnt want to face his team mates

3. Hash.

Hash. pure daycent

he was late back because his original flight was to heathrow the weasel

4. _

_ Member

We don't owe him any sympathy, but imagine how Torres must be feeling. If there's an ounce of the boy that joined us left there, he must feel like hell. In one move he's lost his teammates, the most loyal support in the world, has probably avoided his team mates with that flight and had to spend the entire day training alone- so he's never had a break from thinking about these facts, and he'll have had to face Kenny. Kenny- the guy who leapt to his defence the moment he was back as boss, and who as achieved more as a player than Torres can probably dream of (at club level), and is just an all-round decent bloke. Most of all one of the guys he probably wanted to emulate. He's uprooting his young family, he's broken promises, and he's missing out on the chance to test a partnership with Suarez. The Torres that joined us would be heartbroken by these things i reckon. I wonder if he still is...

5. crazyhorsealegend

dont believe this is the third time i tried to reply to your quote but someat keeps going wrong.
    torres has commited the biggest sin possible,he said bout two weeks ago he wants to see out his liverpool contract!!!!! not only has he let the club down he has let the fans down and more importantly kenny.kenny came in after woy had left the team in a mess a complete utter mess.kenny seems to have turned it around and then we have a new striker to partner torres,not 2,3,4,million pound striker but a 23 million pound striker and then torres does this.
    dont no whether he got tapped up but to put in a transfer request 3 days b4 the window closes is a utter disgrace the guy has no morals at all and it is self self self.
    i do hope torres has had time to reflect the damage he has done not only to himself but to lfc kenny and the boys,girls and adults who have looked up to him as lfc fans.
    we at lfc are a familly we have the best fans in the world and it is unique.you stand behind the kop and sing the kop anthem and you realise there is no other fan base like it.

TORRES YOU WILL MISS US MORE THAN WE WILL MISS YOU.

6. BCR

BCR Well-Known Member

Bring on tomorrow I say.... it's either by bye torres, ehllo 50 mil.... or hopefully he stays and has the best press conference known to man as he will need it!