1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The Legend that is Bellers

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by Goodbyen0t606, Apr 25, 2011.

1. Goodbyen0t606

Goodbyen0t606 Active Member

I know we all here share the same sentiments, but I really want to say thank you to Craig Bellamy.

I don’t care what anybody thinks of him as a person; you only had to watch him play on Saturday to understand was an outstanding sportsman he is.

Bellamy is a leader and works harder than nearly any other player I have seen. His work rate on Saturday should make players like Whitts feel embarrassed. We had many fine players on Saturday (Oli in particular), but Bellamy was truly exceptional.

As long as we have Craig in out first XI I think we will go up. Not being arrogant or cocky, I just think that his spirit alone will drag us through.

No matter what, thanks again Craig and you are a legend at Cardiff already!! <ok>

2. Trypsin-1

Trypsin-1 Active Member

lol bellend.

But seriously, you have done well with him, he's too good for Championship level and you're the only club he'd join here :L

3. BLUEBIRDS

BLUEBIRDS Member

agree on all of the above bar the bellend bit, pure LEGEND thank you craig

4. Crackerjack

Crackerjack Active Member

All roads to the Premier League have Bellamy driving . This nerve racking scenario of games left is right up Bellamy's alley & he will play like a man on fire IMO .

5. BLUEBIRDS

BLUEBIRDS Member

simlpy a legend I believe hes taken us to the promised land ,PREM HERE WE COM BLUE ARMY!!!!!!

6. blueforever123

A great player who has put his heart and soul into this club this year, deserves promotion.

7. Paulpowersleftfoot

Paulpowersleftfoot Well-Known Member

Adored by everyone at man city bar the manager sadly

8. BLUEBIRDS

BLUEBIRDS Member

paul i hope he stays yor manager next season to be honest with you but im not to sure on that one mate??????

9. Blue Prophet

Blue Prophet Active Member

You can't fault Bellamy on the pitch, and his charity work iof it is excellent, OK he may have his faults of the pitch, the main one being a quick temper, he is easily wound up, and is sinned against as much as he is a sinner.

Not perfect (who is?) but his good points far outway his bad points for me, a player who has shown loyalty to his home town club, how rare is that nowadays? As you say a legend <ok>