The Fan's Forum Sponsor Club 2016/17 - JOIN US TODAY!

Discussion in 'Bristol Rovers' started by Jon the Stripe, Jul 25, 2016.

1. Jon the Stripe

Jon the Stripe Active Member

We've sponsored our first Gas Goal! Let's hope there's many more to come!

And how fitting that 'our Ellis' who we have sponsored twice and was one of the first young players we sponsored in 2013 was the one to score our first goal........

please log in to view this image

Thank you to all our FFS Club members, without you these things just wouldn't be possible.

Please keep the pledges coming - we need to pay for it!

2. old timer

old timer Well-Known Member

JTS one match left for sponsorship do we have the funds, are we interested

3. Jon the Stripe

Due to the rising cost of hospitality for our members its unlikely we will sponsor a league game this season due to lack of attendees.

The Roll of Honour is now updated.!

4. old timer

Jon I see the club are looking for people to sponsor a players kit, can we are we interested or is every thing sorted in a another direction

5. Captain Jack Sparrow

I guess as we are sponsoring every goal we score, at the moment, we are scoring a lot so I guess every penny is going towards that!

old timer likes this.
  6. old timer

Jon are we able to apply for shirt sponsorship this time round and if we are, are we going to

Jon the Stripe likes this.
  7. Captain Jack Sparrow

I think my last comment old timer will apply to the 1883 club shirt sponsor draw. Its £1250 plus VAT to enter. At the moment, the funds recieved from those who have signed up to the FFSC will surely be covering all the goals we score. We have scored 45 goals so far this season which at £25 a goal = £1125 paid to the club for 45 goals. That is 112 peoples worth of membership fees. Do the FFSC have 112 members signed up this season? If not then how are the FFSC paying for the goals we are going to score as there is 20 games still left to play? Is there money left over from last season? Are the FFSC getting funds from elsewhere? Therefore, I cant see for the life of me how the FFSC will put in £1250 plus VAT to enter the draw to sponsor next seasons shirt, if you catch my drift <ok>

old timer likes this.
  8. old timer

Thanks CJS I was just enquiring

9. Jon the Stripe

The Fan's Forum Sponsor Club are very proud to announce the Sponsorship of another SEVEN ROVERS PLAYERS!!!

In keepng with our original format we have Sponsored players who looked like not getting a sponsor and Parrot swept in there with the cheque book and signed 'em up!
    All thanks go to Parrot for his sterling work negotiating the deals

So please welcome our newly sponsored lads:

Bob Harris (Home shirt)

Jamie Lucas (Home shirt)

Ryan Sweeney (Home shirt)

James Clarke (Away shirt)

Jo Lumley (Away shirt)

Joe Partington (Away shirt)

Jonny Burn (Away shirt)
    These players shirts will be given away in our end of season Prize Draw where all or FFS Club members will be in the hat. Winners will get to meet the player, take photos, get the shirt signed and have exclusive access to the whole squad and management team at the special event at this summers Open Day.

Our FFS Club members already Sponsor Captain Tom Lockyer and also Sponsor every goal Rovers score this season.

Please consider joining us if you haven't already and Massive Thanks to all our members for their fantastic support, without you it wouldn't be possible. We have now raised nearly £20,000 for the Football Club.

Enjoy the rest of the season........ Ten to Go, You never Know!