1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The Daily Arsenal

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by Hoddle is a god, Jul 17, 2015.

1. <laugh>
    Yes, very drole.

2. gooner4ever

gooner4ever once a Gooner always a Gooner
    Forum Moderator

Thought you might appreciate a bit of light relief !
    I thought you and Piskie, and you and me could argue but that one is on a different level.
    Are you doing SD all team prediction league ?

3. Thanks, mate. I didn't get much work done today, rather strangely!

I'll check it out, now.

PINKIE likes this.
  4. littleDinosaurLuke

littleDinosaurLuke Well-Known Member

What's the latest news in The Daily Arsenal, HIAG? :emoticon-0136-giggl

5. theevilreddevil

theevilreddevil Well-Known Member

Bottom of the league <laugh>

6. NSIS

NSIS Well-Known Member

Shame on you, Luke. You must know that HIAG's Wumming days are over. <whistle>

7. gooner4ever

gooner4ever once a Gooner always a Gooner
    Forum Moderator

We are top - damn I mean bottom of the league - the only way is up ?

8. Well, well, well.. I don't really know where to start. Mind you, neither did Arsenal!

BOOM!

No, I am going to resist the cheap wums. As NSS has correctly stated, Little Luke, my wumming days are well and truly over. I've hung up my wum-guns.

For example, I was going to start a "Wenger Watch" thread, but I haven't. Admittedly, that's mainly down to the fact that I clocked that PISKIE had (rather foolishly, in retrospect) started a "Maureen Watch" thread, based on Chelsea's draw, at home, to a side that they were expected to demolish. It's amazing how these foolish wums always seem to come back and haunt PISKIE. I did warn him to hold off on the wums, on account of the fact that he is a very, very poor wumster, but he would not listen. I'm sure he's wishing he had listened to me, now.

But, be that as it may, let us all merely note the fact that Arsenal were taken apart, on their own turf, by a side that couldn't negotiate its way past Europe's equivalent of Acrington Stanley, in the Noddy stages of the Europa League, and then move on. There are a couple of weeks left in the transfer market, time enough for Wenger to buy 11 new (half-decent) players.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2015
  9. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

How is that the case HIAG ?

10. You in denial, mate?

Can't say I blame you. If I was ever to be as foolish as you have been, I'd hide for a week.

11. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

Not at all, I'm just asking you how it could be the case that I started the 'Maureen watch' thread based on Chelsea losing their first game ?

You're digging a hole and you don't even know it <laugh>

12. Jesus! You've got some front!
    <yikes>

I'll put it down to your being in denial, and allow you to move on. However, I'm sure even you will be able to sense the massive white elephant in the room.

13. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

Au contraire

I think it is you that has failed to spot the massive Elephant in the room <laugh>

14. M'kay.

[More tea, vicar?]

15. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

I'd explain it to you, but it's more fun watching you make a complete **** up <laugh>

Try again HIAG. How could it be the case that I started the 'Maureen watch' thread on the back of Chelsea losing their first game of the season ?

16. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

I wonder how long it's going to take for this particular Penny to drop ?

Knowing HIAG, it might never happen <laugh>

17. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

HIAG has now realised that Chelsea drew and has gone back and edited his posts to try and hide his embarrassment.

Shame for him that I'd already quoted his **** up. (you can't edit that HIAG)

****ing hilarious <laugh>

18. So, let's all get this straight...

You've quoted me, and then gone back and altered my quote to make it look as though I made some kind of faux pas?

Simply outrageous!

19. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

You can't bullshit your way out of this one HIAG, you're just making yourself look like an even bigger Tool that you are.

You said that I started the Maureen Watch thread on the back of Chelsea losing, I asked you how that could be and you proceeded to dig a hole because you hadn't realised your mistake.

It's here for everybody to see. The fact that you've edited your comment after I quoted it and you're now claiming it's the other way around is ****ing hilarious <laugh>

20. I'm shocked, mate. I really am. This is something that soils both of us.

Okay, let's imagine, for a moment, that I made the mistake of claiming that Chelsea lost against Swansea, surely that makes your foolhardiness all the worse, doesn't it?

You jumped on the opportunity to wum the Chelsea boys for drawing against Swansea, and a mere 24 hours later Arsenal go and lose to an even worse team!

Remind me, again, where does the hilarity lie? No, don't bother, we already know, mate!
    <laugh>