1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The Breakfast Debate

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by ellandback, Jun 14, 2017.

1. ellandback

ellandback Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Good Morning Everyone

David Stockdale has opted for a move to Birmingham City.

It has been confirmed that Leeds had made contact with the 31 year old shot stopper, but decided his future was with Arry at St Andrews!!!

please log in to view this image

To be fair Green has been awesome this season. Will expect Peacock Farrell to be number 2.

Looks like Silvestri is on his way. He is attracting interest from some Serie A clubs <yikes>

The hunt for the next Lees Manager took has taken another twist.

Former Real Madrid assistant Fernando Hierro is currently top of the pecking order!

upload_2017-6-14_7-48-10.png

Janssion got injured on international duty last night!!!

Looks like he'll be okay...

Phil Hay‏@PhilHayYEP 20m20 minutes ago
    "I think it's okay. It was a bang only." Pontus Jansson confident that his knee injury is minor:

Attached Files:

2. BoggersMOT

BoggersMOT Well-Known Member

Morning all. With all the rumours about the next Leeds Manager, although you can't see it on the list above, I believe I am a 50/1 shot.

Whitejock, wakeybreakyheart and RCDM like this.
  3. ellandback

Forum Moderator

Morning Boggers, 50/1 eh, bargain...

4. LeedsLover

LeedsLover Well-Known Member

Next week's favourite may well be Hockaday at the rate the betting list is changing, some just seem to be leapfrogging everyone else and becoming favourite.

Jansson'll be ok, hard as nails he is.

Not so sure Green will be number one under a new coach, he'll have to fight for his place like everyone else, it's a fresh start for everyone.

Silvestri has already said he's staying at Leeds before going on holiday, imo Silvestri was frozen out by Monk, same with other players too. I'm willing to bet the new coach will be analysing and dissecting every player.

Silvestri put in good performances during his cup games, and who can forget the game against Norwich

I read an article on a club being interested in Silvestri, but I think their interest is in another keeper as their number 1......:emoticon-0148-yes:

5. LeedsLover

LeedsLover Well-Known Member

Hey'up Ell,

3 breakfast debate threads and not one egg and bacon sarny tween us.......:emoticon-0105-wink:

6. Eireleeds1

Eireleeds1 Well-Known Member

Morning all. Watching that terrible fire in London. Shocking scenes

7. ellandback

Forum Moderator

Morning pal, I could do with a nice bacon and egg sarnie...

8. ellandback

Forum Moderator

Nothing against Silvestri, but I think his time is done at ER. Same as Dave, same as Murphy. We need to move on from these former players. Look at Mowatt. He has hardly set the world alight at Barnsley

bucks_is_leeds and ristac like this.
  9. RCDM

RCDM Well-Known Member

looks horrendous :(

10. ellandback

Forum Moderator

Morning Eire, yep, shocking scenes. Think our emergency services are totally underestimated. The number of lives therese people save day in, day out

BillysStatue likes this.

11. ellandback

Forum Moderator

Morning RCDM. <cheers>

12. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

Morning all it does seem to be Hierro as he asked to leave Oviedo and was accepted and a new manager took over there. So could be that this has been a couple of weeks in the making with announcement of his leaving as soon as they had a replacement.

If it is Hierro I'm optimistic as very good reports about him, his coaching and tactics. Tiocks all the right boxes except promotion, but assistant coach at Real Madrid etc, knowing Orta and Bravo too ......

Looks like the Hock then.

Stockdale has been on twitter loads recently with Leeds fans and I get the impression he would have No2 to Greene, not what he wanted so better money and job with Harry, can hardly blame him.

Stories in Italy are that Sivestri and Bellusci are wanted by around 4 teams each so lets hope it comes off for them.

wakeybreakyheart likes this.
  13. RCDM

RCDM Well-Known Member

You can be as nice and polite as you want to me, i'm still not buying a house off ya :D

Morning <ok>

14. ellandback

Forum Moderator

Whats up Doc!

We can only hope that whoever it is is appointed this week, just so they can get on with pre season in a weeks time. (apart from Hick)

I thought Birminghams finances were as bad as ours under Ridsdale, tho they can't be!!!

15. ellandback

Forum Moderator

<wah>

RCDM likes this.
  16. ristac

ristac Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Morning all, I would have liked Stockdale, Silvestre is finished at Leeds but I fear Green might not have another season in him.

I'm not even slightly inspired by Hierro but if he signs I'll support him.

The most important part of the backroom setup is still missing, either a master move by Rads waiting for the man he wants or another disaster, only time will tell.

ellandback and BillysStatue like this.
  17. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

Anyone see those skyscraper hotel fires in Dubai last year where they went up really fast because of the so called fire retardant on the exterior. It was like a plastic or PVC fire that was dripping and spitting. The hotels turned black ...... Exactly the same in London, speed, plastic on fire outside and completely blackened. Apparently there will be **** coming out about this as residents have been saying that the place will only get sorted when a disaster happens. Fkg hell someone will be in jail over this....

ellandback and BillysStatue like this.
  18. BillysStatue

BillysStatue Well-Known Member

Morning ... poor Brum, another club Melty Face is going to bankrupt ... Stockdale has clearly been offered stupid money as he turned down Brighton's offer ... Harry is a wheeler dealer, loves a good transfer deal, and if Brum aren't careful they'll be skint in a flash ... then again their owners have shown they have more money than brains, looks like they're the next club to roll the financial dice to try and reach dreamland ... watch this space

given up on who next manager may be, just waiting for Victor Orta's grandmother to pop up in the betting to make sure everyone who knows anyone on the Leeds board is finally connected with the job

Doc is spot on about the speed of the tower block fire spreading, on CNN they were saying it was the new cladding that seemed to ignite instantly and give the fire a rapid route to the top ... it is fcuking soul destroying to see a tragedy like this unfolding, soul destroying ... my heart goes out to all those poor people, can't even begin to imagine

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ellandback and ristac like this.
  19. wakeybreakyheart

wakeybreakyheart Well-Known Member

morning Elland and everyone.what's with this Real Madrid connection then.Don Revie started it you know changing the kit to all white.
    perhaps the don will be having a chuckle upstairs at the thought of it coming off.

ellandback likes this.
  20. hemase

hemase Well-Known Member

I was 40-1 until I told Rad I wanted weekend's off