1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Swindon here I come

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by GroveRanger, Mar 21, 2017.

1. GroveRanger

GroveRanger Well-Known Member

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/pervert-capital-uk-revealed-highest-10066159

Swindon has the highest levels of flashers and peeping toms in the country, according to new data.
    According to the latest figures from the
    Home Office, there were 94 cases of people exposing themselves or spying on others in the town in the 12 months up to and including September 2016. That’s up from 40 instances of exposure or voyeurism recorded in the area over the same period the year before.
    Roughly one person in every 2,310 people living in Swindon will display this sort of perverted behaviour - three times higher than the national average.

If you don't fancy a trip to Swindon you can try Camden which is number two on the perv list and it's only up the road from me.

Have you ever flashed in public? Can't say that I have but one of my favourite past-times is going to Marks & Spencer and collecting some lacy undies from the lingerie section and also the more expensive ones that are boxed up. Head up to Menswear and get some trousers before going to the changing rooms. Strip off, put the black lacey knickers on because they look great with your cock hanging out the side and then open the box of posh pants, knock one out and jizz into the gussets of the knickers before carefully folding them up and placing them back in the box. Take everything back and put the boxed up jizz knickers on the rack towards the back, ready for to be purchased by an unsuspecting lady who will be walking around with my crusty old nut muck in her pants none the wiser.

2. Toby

Toby GC's Life Coach

please log in to view this image

3. pompeymeowth

pompeymeowth Prepare for trouble x
    Staff Member

It sounds like you already moved there a year ago G.

4. stopmeandslapme

stopmeandslapme Well-Known Member

The crusty knickers I found in my hotel room were lacy and from M&S, I guess that would make us jizz brothers.

5. DUNCAN DONUTS

DUNCAN DONUTS SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR

Grove Ranger needs his own last week's Metro and noncing thread .

Toby likes this.
  6. A.L.D.O 4.1

A.L.D.O 4.1 1 of the top defendants in Europe

Every Grove thread is that. Just take it for granted it will be about noncing or the metro or metro noncing before you open it up.