1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

ST prices held for 17/18

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by Albert's Chip Shop, Feb 7, 2017.

1. Albert's Chip Shop

Albert's Chip Shop Top Grafter
    Forum Moderator

Another great move by the club.
    They are already canny cheap.

2. Albert's Chip Shop

Forum Moderator

3. General Lee Speaking

General Lee Speaking Well-Known Member

Will pick and choose the games I go to next season. Not renewing this time around.

4. Captainchaos.

Captainchaos. Well-Known Member

Probably because he's intending on replacing Rafa with Dennis wise and not signing anyone either

5. JakartaToon

JakartaToon Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Just reading through my email from the club and it says they have sold 38000 season tickets this year. This is significantly higher than 2015/2016 when we sold ~32000. Got me to thinking which club with a decent size stadium (>40000) has the highest percentage of season ticket holders. Some interesting numbers there:
    upload_2017-2-8_9-14-56.png
    Shows we are right up there with the other teams and must be one of the few to have increased the percentage so much even though we dropped a division.
    Not sure whether these numbers include half season tickets as a number of clubs now offer these. These generally allow you to attend half the season games although the Sunderland equivalent is a novel product. You can attend all the games, but have to leave at half time. These have apparently proved to be very popular and would obviously push their percentage up.

6. Albert's Chip Shop

Forum Moderator

Does the mackem number include the tickets they give away for free to all and sundry?
    They probably class the fact that they have generated a ticket and given it for free as an attendance... even though no one attends.
    My son has been handed free tickets 3 times now at school for SAFC... he just hands them back every time saying 'why would I?'.
    It's borderline harassment if you ask me.

7. JakartaToon

JakartaToon Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Maybe they should use them as a form of punishment - you can choose between detention or 2 tickets to the next game. Surely they don't give away season tickets though unless you are caught dealing drugs in the playground.

GeordieHalfbreed likes this.