1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread Southampton vs Arsenal FA Cup 4th Round 28/01/2017 KO 5:30PM

Discussion in 'Southampton' started by saintsfcfan, Jan 26, 2017.

1. saintkitch

saintkitch Well-Known Member

This thread is very entertaining, I know there should be no bright side to getting hammered at home but reading this through almost makes it seem worth it.

berlinersaint, fatletiss and VVD like this.
  2. fatletiss

fatletiss Well-Known Member

"So don't try take the ****ing moral high ground with me pal " ... mmm maybe a little aggressive??? Anyway forget, I'll try really hard to be gentle with you from now on :)... or not bother. :emoticon-0148-yes:

berlinersaint likes this.
  3. Libby

Libby 9-0

'Be gentle' <doh>

Here we go with the patronising tone and attempting to belittle people again...

For what it's worth the statements I'm talking about (which I notice you're still conviently ignoring) haven't been aimed at me, as far as I can tell.

But if you're then going to accuse me of doing exactly that, then yes it's going to wind me up.

I feel I'm well within my rights to be annoyed about that and I'm not going to apologise for it either...

It's funny cos your constantly whinging about posters not debating etc. When really you're as bad as the rest of us.

The real crying shame is, that in real life you're one of the nicest, most genuine blokes I've met. Just on here you come across as a hypocrite, a damn arrogant one too.

As I say, a shame.

berlinersaint and fatletiss like this.
  4. fatletiss

fatletiss Well-Known Member

My bad

5. benditlikeabanana

benditlikeabanana Well-Known Member

Reed has been loyal to the club, but the club has been loyal to him as well, he should be placed on loan on loan in the summer and then given another chance

6. ----HistoryRepeating----

----HistoryRepeating---- Well-Known Member

Had we put out a full strength tired first team against that Arsenal team we might have won, but with Sanchez & a non rusty Welbeck amongst others, we would have probably drawn. Two days of rest after a lung busting victory at Anfield, and some people & BT were expecting us to play a strong team.
    I'm actually finding this funny. I love the FA cup.......just not this (record breaking amount of fixtures) year.
    Oh, and did anyone notice how serious Man U, Chesea & City are taking it, there shall be no Wigan this year, I promise!

Well played Claude, I'd do the same again as well.

ChilcoSaint likes this.
  7. ----HistoryRepeating----

----HistoryRepeating---- Well-Known Member

Good draw, all the big ones kept apart, Sutton get money spinner. Happy that Burnley & Boro will go further, should keep the line at a safe distance if there ever was any doubt. No regrets.