1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Simon Jordan on Talksport.

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by Northolt-QPR, May 3, 2011.

1. Northolt-QPR

Northolt-QPR Active Member

Anyone hear it?
    I'll put a link up later.

2. Northolt-QPR

3. NCW ranger

NCW ranger New Member

The more i listen to talk sport the more confident i feel about the whole mess but then you got ssn and the bbc spouting out rubbish that has me thinking the worst.Think i'll just turn off the TV and computer until friday and what ever is goin to happen will happen.I'll still be wearing a hoops shirt next season where ever were playing.

4. Qpranger100

Qpranger100 Member

I think we fu*ked....

also is anyone else annoyed at how much coverage Norwich are getting

5. andrewqpr

andrewqpr New Member

Its to be expected
    Same for any team that gains promotion to the premier

6. BrixtonR

BrixtonR Well-Known Member

Norwich fully deserve the plaudits they're getting. Fact is so would we were it not for the case going on at the moment.

7. BrixtonR

I'm assuming guilty as charged and relying on mitigation to bail us out.

Simon Jordan (who clearly knows the people involved), amongst other notables, doesn't even think we're guilty!

The signs are good - and getting better every day!!

8. Rollercoaster Ranger

Rollercoaster Ranger Well-Known Member

Thank you for this Northolt. At last a reason to be hopeful. It is a shame that Jordan isn't on the panel at the hearing.

9. Woodyhoopleson

Woodyhoopleson Well-Known Member

Oh yeah, that is good

10. The Billionth QPR Fan

The Billionth QPR Fan Well-Known Member

Its a shame that the 4 man panel arent me, NW, Lee Cook and Bill Bailey

11. BrixtonR

Is Bill Bailey an R? He seems bright enough!

12. The Billionth QPR Fan

The Billionth QPR Fan Well-Known Member

Yes

13. andrewqpr

andrewqpr New Member

Eddie Hitler from bottom is also a Rangers supporter
    He seems quite bright

14. queenslandrangers

queenslandrangers Well-Known Member

15. peter1954qpr

peter1954qpr Well-Known Member

I always thought Jordan was a bit of a plonker what with his dopey haircut and orange tan, but what a top bloke he dont think we have done anything wrong,brightened up my day

16. BrixtonR

Yep... good man. He can be our chairman of entertainment when Pete Doherty goes into rehab next time!

17. Elixir69

Elixir69 Member

I can't believe that you guys could possibly agree with Simon Jordan!!!!! Let's face it we ALL know QPR are NOT innocent, its just a matter of arbitrating the punishment.

QPR have been dealing with the football authorities for a long time on this matter - they are guilty of all 6 charges, to pretend they aren't is just fanciful.

As for you guys knocking Norwich, think again QPR could learn a lot from them.

18. jon434_QPR

jon434_QPR Member

WHat he said in a nutshell:

QPR are not going to get anything besides a slap across the wrist

Former Crystal Palace owner Simon Jordan has told talkSPORT QPR will NOT be hit with a points deduction - as they have done nothing wrong.
    The Championship title winners are going before an independent regulatory commission this week over charges of breaching FA third-party ownership rules, in relation to the £3.5million signing of Alejandro Faurlin in July 2009.
    Reports this week claimed the club are facing a hefty points deduction if found guilty of the seven charges levelled at them, which could see them stripped of their automatic promotion place.
    But Jordan says Rangers have no case to answer, as Faurlin was bought by the club before the FA brought in new third-party ownership rules following the much-publicised Carlos Tevez saga.
    He told Keys & Gray: “The case they have got is flimsy. The FA and the Football League approved this transaction and were very well aware of what it was.
    “The reason why this transaction has gone a little bit bandy is because QPR did something rather silly. It is often the case football clubs do this, they big up the cost of the player to appease their fans that they’re spending a load of dough.
    “What QPR did was they had a certain figure attached to this player and they also had some additional figures if they wanted to take him longer term. The figures they quoted were nowhere near the figures they paid.
    “The FA cleared the money, the FA received the money, but when QPR start going out saying they spent £3.5million on a player and none of that has been spent that’s when the FA came along and said ‘hang on a second, where’s this other money gone?’. That’s where the investigation came from.
    “Now the third-party rule that they’re trying to apply was not in operation at the time they signed this player. They’ve got nothing. QPR are not going to get anything besides a slap across the wrist. I don’t think they did anything wrong.”
    And Jordan has hit out at the FA over their handling of the case, accusing a council member of being behind reports claiming QPR are set for a 15-point deduction.
    "You can’t have an FA that leaks things," he added. "I know who leaked it. An FA councilor, a trusted individual, is leaking to The Sun that QPR have got a case to answer and the reasons why.
    "When the FA last chose an England manager they couldn’t keep their mouths shut. Dave Richards was running around like a good-un. There’s a responsibility to act with a little bit of dignity, try to keep your own counsel, and make decisions which doesn’t involve the rest of the world having an opinion on it before you’ve made your decision."

19. Qpranger100

Qpranger100 Member

ITS 7charges.....; are you a watford fan?Why are you guys so bitter....ur broke- gonna lose Loach Sordell and Graham in the Summer and you new owners are gonna milk the club... so **** off

Learn what from Norwich....How to rely on extra time and late goals to win a match?

20. Northolt-QPR

Jordan knows our case and barrister.
    You don't know anything, if you do,
    put it here..........................................................................