1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Shocked Or Not!

Discussion in 'Gillingham' started by HOADIE_BOI, Apr 25, 2011.

1. HOADIE_BOI

HOADIE_BOI Well-Known Member

7 Changes to the team with Fuller, Gowling, Lawrence, Nutter, Payne, Rooney and Spiller all going out of the team and people like King coming back.
    What do you think,
    I think King coming back is great as he is my favorite and I like to see him back, But I have to say I am amazed to me him back.

2. WINDYROG

WINDYROG Well-Known Member

Not at all. Complacency has cost dearly. In Saturday's post I said that three wins at the start of the season would have put us in an auto position. In fact maximum points from just our last 3 games would have been enough.

I'm sure Hess has been feeling the same frustrations as the rest of us. The team had got too comfortable not losing and the hunger, apart from the usual suspects, was missing.

A 'King' sized boot up the bum hopefully.

Looking at the match stats, Shrewsbury are having a really rough time. It could still all be to play for......defeat is not an option however. <cool>

3. HOADIE_BOI

HOADIE_BOI Well-Known Member

Well that was some great changes, nice to hear that King was solid, but went off with a bit of cramp, But the lad is ok, Good to see Jackman play well and people like Fuller put in a good shift when called upon, this shows that players like Fuller are going to fight for their places which is great.