1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

She said what?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by GroveRanger, Jul 11, 2017.

1. GroveRanger

GroveRanger Well-Known Member

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40555639

please log in to view this image

According to a recording published on the Huffington Post website, Ms Morris was discussing the impact of Brexit on the UK's financial services industry at an event organised by the Politeia think tank, which was attended by other MPs.
    Suggesting that just 7% of financial services would be affected by Brexit, she reportedly said: "Now I am sure there will be many people who will challenge that but my response and my request is look at the detail - it isn't all doom and gloom."
    She went on: "Now we get to the real nigger in the woodpile, which is in two years what happens if there is no deal."

Could have said something like "elephant in the room" but let slip an old fashioned N-Word containing phrase.

She may not know that it isn't "our word" any longer or it goes to show that the fact she blurts it out so readily means she's used to saying it outside work.

Expect the usual "fuss about nothing" vs "hang, draw and quarter her" from either side of the divide.

Null likes this.
  2. Toley Fart

Toley Fart not606's best fighter

<laugh> I saw this on the news but the ****ebags never said what she actually said. Thanks grove :emoticon-0150-hands