1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Sanchez Watt

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by bigfatboab, Jul 17, 2011.

1. bigfatboab

bigfatboab Well-Known Member

I've been told (sounds like Sky Sports Rumours) that we have enquired about taking Sanchez Watt back until December. I honestly don't rate this guy and would prefer to see others have their chance in the team. What's everyone else's thoughts?

Edit: This rumour is now hitting a few newspapers and around the Leeds websites, so perhaps there is a grain of truth in it.

2. Monster-Leeds - I-Ate-A-Bee

Just goes to show how bad were doing in the transfer market if were having to go back for a player who got a handful of games for last season.

showed glimpses of class, but so did Brolin when we signed him!

I honestly think were struggling due to funds/wages/contracts... Whatever policy this club has it clearly doesn't match the ambition us fans have. We pay over 500 bucks for a season ticket, and a tenner a time for drinks/beer/refreshments and what do we get.... aaah thats right. Michael Brown!

3. Josh-LUFC

Josh-LUFC Well-Known Member

michael brown is a good signing, exactly what we needed i think, i also think that watt was a little bit unlucky with us last season, he did show glimpses of talent but it would be considered an unsuccessful spell on loan, i wouldnt mind seeing him back although i dont really think he will ever get into the first team consistently

4. Simon21-LUFC

Simon21-LUFC Well-Known Member

If we've enquired about taking him until December I would suspect he's going to fill in for Somma. He's a good player and I suspect he would have done better had he not had Snodgrass, Gradel and Howson competing for his positions.

5. Logi_Lufc

Logi_Lufc Well-Known Member

got too many niggling injuries last season which prevented a proper run in the team, could be decent but we have snod gradel howson sam white nunez who all could cover the wing/AM/2nd striker role

6. Best Fans

Best Fans Active Member

Whenever he played he was good. But often he only got 10 minutes at the end of a game, and I think he only made a few starts. He should have played more for us, because Snoddy was knackered near the end, and Grayson never rotates.

But I don't think we actually need him this season. With McCormack, Becchio, Paytner and Mike Grella still at the club, and Gradel, Snoddy, Nunez, Howson etc. all being able to play as a second striker, I'd rather see us get in another centremid, or a leftback.

7. ristac

ristac Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I don't rate him that much either again hoping this is a false rumour