1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Sanchez is Chelsea's no 1 transfer target

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by CFC: Champs £launderx17, Mar 28, 2017.

1. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

If Arsenal sold Sanchez to Chelsea it would make it absolutely clear that they have no interest in winning the league and that they are now a business with no interest in their fans.

I'm looking forward to this deal going through.

2. The Ginger Marks

3. The Ginger Marks

Noted but don't you need to have a cock before they could sew it on?

4. The Ginger Marks

Don't agree, all the news has been about Sanchez as if he was the instigator of all Arsenals woes. It makes good business sense for them to sell and buy another player such like Morata.

5. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

You don't strengthen a direct rival with one of the best players in the world.

6. The Ginger Marks

Unless he's hell bent on staying in London and wants to win things with London's top club and he's serious about running down his contract so he can go free.....I think most would sell in those circumstances don't you?

7. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

No I don't, you sell abroad. It's only Arsenal that would even consider this.

Lovearsenalcock likes this.
  8. The Ginger Marks

The precident was set with Ashley Cole mate, I think it'll happen.

9. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

Gooners again though.

10. The Ginger Marks

Seduced by the blue side Luke. <wizard>

11. <doh>
    You cannot write, Skiddy! How the hell is anyone supposed to take you seriously?

12. The Ginger Marks

Prediction text is a bit like you Gimps....widely erratic at times and no credibility.

Next please. <ok>

13. cini65

cini65 Well-Known Member

So predictive text changed your correct spelling of the word into an incorrect spelling which you then posted???

14. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

Irrespective of spelling, Sanchez is crossing to the blue side I reckon.

15. Bodinki

Bodinki You're welcome
    Forum Moderator

I am gonna go all keegan here.
    Would love it if Sanchez joined us.
    If Sanchez does not want to sign a new contract, there is no way the Arsenal board are going to let him run down the last year of his current one and let him leave for free.
    In the current market, (if he had more than 12 months left on his contract) Sanchez would be worth about £75m, I really cannot see Arsenal letting him run it down and leave for **** all, that would be monumentally stupid. Of course, so would selling him to Chelsea, from the point of view of an Arsenal fan.

I was sceptical about him coming to Chelsea until he came out and said he wanted to see his contract through, now I am sure he is intending to come to Chelsea, whether or not Arsenal let that happen is another matter.
    Him saying he wants to see out his contract is a threat to Arsenal he is basically saying "If you dont let me go where I want, I am gonna see my contract out and leave for **** all" or he could even buy it out.
    A week ago this was red top nonsense, but I am starting to believe it more and more.

You can see what has happened, Chelsea have enquired, Alexis' agent has told him as much, Arsenal have scoffed and said "**** that, no way you are going to Chelsea, you are going abroad" and Alexis has said, "Ok, then, I will see out my last year and go where I want, for nothing".

16. The Ginger Marks

No it predicted my wrong spelling of the word and predicted a different wrong word.

17. <laugh>
    Superbly owned!

18. The Ginger Marks

<laugh> You can but dream

19. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

You have to admire WBA in what they did with Berahino even though it was at a different level of money, Spurs would have bought this useless ****er (wish they had) for a good sum of money but the way he engineered his transfer was a ****y way to treat the club and they just thought **** him he can rot and stuck with it. Will Arsenal do the same, no chance they are a money club and will cash in even if it's to a rival, I so hate this club at the moment they are all that is wrong with football.

20. chelsea - over 100 years of history

Still think he will have so many good options abroad he'll end up just being sold to a PSG or a Bayern. But if he is hell bent on coming to us (and no real suggestion he is) then he could probably force the move this summer. Are Arsenal going to lose 50 odd million to save face for a year? Worse to lose a world class player for free next summer then sell this year and re-invest the money. The club can easily lay the blame at Sanchez's door.

A couple of things that point towards this possibly happening as well is that that have previous with RVP and Nasri plus we have had dealings with them before and as recent as the Cech transfer.

Bodinki likes this.