1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

safe.. now what

Discussion in 'Derby County' started by derby diamond ram, Apr 26, 2011.

1. derby diamond ram

well,another season over ,glad we re safe,did nt deserve to go down really. whats in store for us next season? same old same old? or some quality signings?
    i personally think nothing will change,we ll get a few new signings that no body has heard of,fight relegation or be around the bottom half and continue to struggle until we get a new owner or new manager.
    i could be wrong..............

hopefully the latter

2. Ramsforlife

Ramsforlife Member

Well you never know, i for one think he is right to have so much faith in Frank Fielding, alot more about him than Bywater,it feels like he is starting over again as well,from the back,he needs a new left back or 2,a centre back to play alongside Barker as cant see it being Ayala unless he gets him on a season long loan,Bueno wont be back,you cant use someone for away games only with the lack of funds we have got, he needs a midfield general or 2 and someone who has experience up front to run the line,minimum.
    who should go: Bywater,Leacock,Varney,Roberts,Savage,Porter,Anderson,Martin,Boulding and Croft,one more and it would be a full team,i feel sorry for the odd one but most of these have had their chance and are either injury prone or inconsistant,i do not think Ward and Robinson are the answer to our problems otherwise they would still be at Millwall and Sheffield respectively,i wander what you think to my thoughts?

3. Ramsforlife

Ramsforlife Member

4. derby diamond ram

i think frank is a god catch..for me sav/leacock and a few other has beens can do one,we need young fresh players and a out and out goal scorer.
    sorry,but i think with the same old comes the fighting with the relegation end again..hope not..