1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Ross Barkley

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by Milk not bear jizz, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

He's a much better athlete than 3 years ago, as his conditioning is way better than when Martinez was blowing smoke up his arse every week. The derby was the worst game he's played this calendar year mate. He's lost his head in the last 2 now. He needs to sign that new contract though or he'll not play in another one.

2. PleaseNotPoll

PleaseNotPoll Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Milk not bear jizz likes this.
  3. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

Dunno mate, but he'd have been wise to check before posting a picture of a gorilla and the words 'missing link' next to a pic of lad who's mixed race.

His stereotypical bullshit about scousers the day before the Hillsborough anniversary given his history in that regard is also as dumb as ****.

The man should be skinned alive and thrown in a pit of salt

4. Milk not bear jizz

Milk not bear jizz Grasser-In-Chief

I don't remember the exact quote and too lazy to Google but McKenzie once said that most people in Britain are racist and want to read racist stories.

/ Reminds me of the old adage about only a thief thinks everyone steals.

5. PleaseNotPoll

PleaseNotPoll Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I don't doubt that he's a racist, but he'd have to be particularly stupid to use that analogy if he knew Barkley's ancestry.
    He certainly wouldn't do the same with a black player. He's dumb, but not that dumb.
    Even that rag would give him the boot for that.

You'd think that he'd just shut up about Liverpool though, wouldn't you?
    What does it take for him to learn?

6. astro

astro Well-Known Member

7. Garlic Klopp

Garlic Klopp Well-Known Member

I don't think he is bothered what people think of him. He is in his 70's now and just wants to stay in the limelight a bit longer so his comments will become worse as he senses he is not being paid the attention he feels he deserves. He is a delusional old man with a racist, homophobic, puerile outlook on life and the sooner he shuttles off his mortal coil the better.

No doubt when he does pop off all the media will be eulogising him as if he was Samuel Johnson or Charles Dickens, whereas in reality he was just a shock hack who pandered to the Southern thickos and who would print anything to get the toilet roll he worked for some attention.

8. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

He was a henchman of Thatcher when he was heading up that Murdoch rag and bringing down Liverpool due to to its militancy and refusal to roll over was all part of the brief.

It's thanks in no small part to ****s like him, that 30 years on, I've not been to match this season home or away, when I've not heard the scouser stereotype songs sung, you stole my stereo, sign on etc etc.

Liverpool is now a thriving, fantastic City, and yet we still have knobheads from ****holes like Stoke and Hull rocking up every week singing that ****e

9. astro

astro Well-Known Member

10. Prince Knut

Prince Knut GC Thread Terminator

Must admit, I didn't know Barley's 'mixed' ancestry was African. I thought he was part Medditeranean of Middle-east. What do I know.

11. Milk not bear jizz

Milk not bear jizz Grasser-In-Chief

I wouldn't have suspected he was mixed from just looking at him. He looks Caucasian.

* Record Points Total likes this.
  12. Prince Knut

My ex in-laws are from Middlesbrough, half of them jailbirds (not one member of my family has even had a police caution, never mind been in court, but I digress). I still get on well with them, and I go to the occasional 'Boro game, especially when they play us. I was there a few years ago and they started the 'In Your Liverpool Slums', 'Sign on' business. Has anyone here seen S1uoth Bank and Grangemouth? They make Croxteth and Speke look like Beverley Hills.

Tobes likes this.
  13. Prince Knut

as I say, Greek or Turkish or something, at most.

14. Prince Knut

He's the bastard father of Katie Hopkins, I'm sure.

jenners04 likes this.
  15. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

Haha, I know that area well as my father in law is from the Boro. Absolute ****pit

16. astro

astro Well-Known Member

17. Prince Knut

Btw, the only gorillas I've seen (in zoos and on the telly with Attenborough) always looked damned insightful and knowing, in my opinion. MacKenzie, on the otherhand, has the eyes of a ****ing baboon, if we're doing simian comparisons.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2017
    Solid_Air 2 likes this.
  18. saintKlopp

I doubt he was being intentionally racist tbh. He's just an ignorant prick and if this backfires on him for something he didn't even mean then a small measure of justice has been done.
    Though it's nowhere near enough to absolve him of his past -and ongoing - bigotry.

19. Prince Knut

Let me predict - MacKenzie will martyr himself over the racist thing and compare himself with Woy and the genuinely unintended simian stuff over the feed the monkey and Townsend hoohah. Just wait and see.

20. InBiscanWeTrust

InBiscanWeTrust Rome, London, Paris, Rome, Istanbul, Madrid
    Forum Moderator

Who knew Barkley was of Nigerian descent <yikes>

Don't think he was being intentionally racist, I bet if you asked 100 football fans, at least 90 of them would have said he was English Caucasian!

Still Mckenzie is a **** though and should have been suspended and sacked before so what comes around.