1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Rickie Lamberts Golden Boot from not606 and Rickie Lamberts Golden Booties from 606

Discussion in 'Southampton' started by RickieLambertsGoldenBoot, Mar 2, 2011.

1. RickieLambertsGoldenBoot

RickieLambertsGoldenBoot Well-Known Member

After I noticed a bit of confusion between the users on 606 and not606.

I am Rickie Lamberts Golden Boot (RLGB as sometimes know)

I am in no way related, the same person as Golden Booties off 606. That is a new user to 606 that is quite clearly a WUM.

I was RLGB on 606 but I got banned for no apparent reason just a few weeks ago. I kept checking back and saw Kingslands link for this site and have now joined here just like with the last 606. Good to be back with everyone from regualr 606.

Just to say, don't get confused between the usernames because we are quite different people.

Thanks.
    COYR!

2. KingslandSFC

KingslandSFC Active Member

Thank you for the clarification RLGB

I want to to tell every member here : Most WUM's on BBC606 who has joined NOT606 have mended their ways and promise to quit the wummery and started afresh.

Therefore going forward I dont want any member saying another member on BBC606 they said this , they said that - as I am not managing BBC606

I will only be reviewing post / thread that will be existing on NOT606 (Southampton Board) , therefore like many we all want a good banter and debate on Southampton F.C and football in general.

So please contine the great post your doing , but please be respectful when someone shares there opionon. Yes you may not agree but please dont get personal.

Thank You!

3. - Doing The Lambert Walk

- Doing The Lambert Walk Well-Known Member

Well said KingslandSFC - keep up the great work !

4. colin5164

colin5164 Member

Kingsland you hypocrite, you've been on 606 slagging off CBK and have done lots of damage to this site with your attitude and personal comments.

5. RickieLambertsGoldenBoot

Well said Kingland. I do agree, is just very silly to see how people lie through their teeth on stuff they have previously done.

I am no WUM.

At first I couldn't tell if that was a sarcastic comment, Kingland. Thanks for understanding. I just didn't want people getting mixed up with the users for anyone that still looks at BBC606 occasionally.

Cheers! :D

6. Beddy

Beddy Plays the percentage

We won't on here I don't think get your name confused, but hey thanks for the info anyway.
    As kingslandSFC said all that have been using this site including well known Wums from the old 606. Have agreed to help the mods keep the "WUMS" off and "under performing". If you do not want to acknowledge a person it is your right to use the ignore facility provided by the site. To date there has been nothing even close to the need to ban. Only once to my knowledge was there a need for the mod to step in and with the help of all posters that evening the situation was calmed and sorted very quickly. even getting an apology from the person in question in regards to what he called his gutter language. I am sure you will agree that is a much better way of running a site than all this deleting and banning and the like. so what we are trying to do is to create our own little society to help try to keep the nasties down to a minimum. Hopefully you will like the site and what it has to offer. <ok>

7. Beddy

Come on Colin....... those kind of comments aren't helping. why don't you try and do Kingslands job on your own board and then see how difficult it can be. He has made mistakes and he will learn from them. It certainly isn't your place to come on here and stir it for him. Now come on give the guy a chance as you agreed ...remember.

8. RickieLambertsGoldenBoot

Beddytere I just noticed this afternoon on 606 how he was using CAPITALS and you said you had already spoen to him about that, when actually it was ME ON HERE LAST NIGHT ;)

Just thought I should clarify it :)

9. KingslandSFC

Hi Colin , glad to see you back on the Southampton Board <ok>

10. Beddy

thanks for that pal will go and check 606. I thought that might bring a chuckle last night it was a bit quiet on there wasn't it for a while.

11. Lord Duckhunter

Lord Duckhunter New Member

How do we know that Col is the Col from 606? It could be an imposter pretending to be Col.

For all you know I could be Scooby or that plum Anti Moaner, I could even be Col..........

12. Lord Duckhunter

Lord Duckhunter New Member

If you're looking for a mod on the Skate boards, I'll do it.

13. colin5164

colin5164 Member

A few points:-
    1. I called my language "agricultural" not "gutter"
    2. We don't need a mod on our board
    3. I gave him a chance and reading what he said on 606 then he has f**ked up royally.
    4. Kingsland, I told you I would be back to keep an eye on you.
    5. Duckie, if I was going to be anybody else then I would be TFLS as I know how well you and he got on. :emoticon-0168-drink

14. KingslandSFC

Aww keep an eye ... Awww your so sweet. Thanks <rose>

15. Steven Royston O'Neill

Steven Royston O'Neill Well-Known Member

And I will keep an eye on everyone, lets leave 606 to 606 and work together to make not606 a success.

Just one idea that seems to be working with Newcastle/Sunderland, we stick to our own boards and then dont need to worry about others.

16. pompeymeowth

pompeymeowth Prepare for trouble x
    Staff Member

There's no fun in that Syd! there have been some good old battles between us on BBC606 in the past. Usually it's cordial, but occasionally it's all out war! Then we get modded!!
    Southampton fans like to taunt us about attendances and we retort with tales of our, bulging at the seams, trophy cabinet.

Start any topic you like between PFC and SFC and it always descends to the same arguement.

Everyone knows who's had the biggest crowd or won the most cups.

17. Channonfodder

Channonfodder Rebel without a clue.....

Although it's possible to argue about the spelling of argument. Then it descends into a back and forth about attendances....at English lessons. :)

18. Steven Royston O'Neill

Steven Royston O'Neill Well-Known Member

No problem there, we have good old fashioned banter every day with the Newcastle fans and we enjoy it. All I'm saying is that there seem to be a few who get a little personal and upsett, why, if it upsetts you just stay away. We all know what bannter is and we all know when it gets nasty, thumbs up from me for banter, thumbs down for nasty.

19. North Hants Saint

North Hants Saint Active Member

Wums - pish off.

20. RickieLambertsGoldenBoot

I thought this place was WUM free? That lasted well....