1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Retire the number 4 shirt??

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by djblackandamberarmy(No 4), Jan 31, 2011.

1. St-Louis Tiger

St-Louis Tiger Active Member

yep <ok>

2. johnhenryshammer

Fair play.
    Can you think of any good points about the current squad and management team?

3. TONY_WARNERS_FACE.

TONY_WARNERS_FACE. Well-Known Member

The squad I can, I think we have a decent squad (barring Harper, Solano and Barmby), I just have absolutely no faith in the current management set up and they've done nothing to convince me to. I was fairly pleased with Pearson's appointment at first but I listened to his interview and it was a case of "I'm only here because Leicester don't want me", I lost faith and I haven't got it back. Don't think his heart's in it and he seems to be more bothered about keeping his mates happy than he does the club.

4. djblackandamberarmy(No 4)

yet everybody wanted a dean windass walk or whatever bollocks and lets get started with throwing toys out the pram there...end of the day nobody has done much more for this club, and i think it should be remembered somehow..thats all..i think if he had been offered a deal on low wages and told he would be a reserve player..and still turned it down then fair enough, could maybe understand the resentment a bit..but they where gona f**k him off a year before his testimonial, i dont blame him for going one bit..

5. Ashbees Plums

Ashbees Plums Member

I think if Ash passed away or something like that we should retire the shirt.

6. NewarkTiger

NewarkTiger Member

What a ****!!

7. Ashbees Plums

Ashbees Plums Member

Attention seeking in my book, I think TWF is too close to TWS in my opinion.

8. johnhenryshammer

Can't disagree too much with that, i do think harper is adequate at his role though. As for the 'leicester didn't want me' .....that i assume is your opinion of Pearsons attitude. Which we're all entitled to. I on the other hand see him building a decent team with youngsters who have desire coupled with experienced players, just need shot of Mcdogshit.
    Stick at it, hope the faith returns. In the meantime can you cheer up a bit, we've got a big one tomorrow.

9. NewarkTiger

NewarkTiger Member

Unfortunately, the early promise of this forum has been replaced by some real idiots coming out of the woodwork!

10. Ashbees Plums

Ashbees Plums Member

TWF seems to think his job is to have the contrary opinion to what anybody else thinks, not sure why he'd want to do that, we don't need a devils advocate and its pretty annoying.

11. TONY_WARNERS_FACE.

If you can't handle people having different opinions to your own then maybe a messageboard ain't the right place for you to be at.

He's building a team with youngsters, I'll give you that, I'm yet to see anything that makes the words "decent" and "desire" relevant yet to be honest. Obviously it's my opinion when it comes to Pearson's attitude, but I think he hasn't got heart for the club and he's driving away players who do.

12. postmantwat

postmantwat Member

theres only a couple...so not all bad.....i just hope none of the idiots who comment on hull daily fail appear....some are complete morons

13. djblackandamberarmy(No 4)

TWF

stick to your own opinion mate...
    i dont agree whole heartedly, with your view, but i dont like pearson as much as everybody else seems too either...im somewhere in the middle, all i know is ive been more bored this season, then any other..i dont like it when people gang up, just cos they dont agree with the majority...i think youl find your not alone, most just darent speak up against the masses..

14. NewarkTiger

NewarkTiger Member

Yes but dj, your opinions as they always were on 606 are based on substance, with room to accept that sometimes you could be wrong, or that people may question that opinion. TWF stinks of arrogance. Nothing wrong with differing opinions but it's how you go about putting those views accross that matter

15. James

James New Member

If he had his testimonial then I would of said yes. But his transfer request has basically said no to that.

16. St-Louis Tiger

St-Louis Tiger Active Member

Right back at you mate <ok>

whenever anybody posts anything that you disagree with you jump right on it and repeat the same lines you've been saying for days now. Differing opinions i'm fine with, it's when people repeat the same opinion countless times on countless threads because nobody seems interested in it that annoys me

17. x

x Well-Known Member

he said i was arrogant but it isnt true. i am always right but thats a diffrent matter altogether.

18. TONY_WARNERS_FACE.

I could say the same about the blind love for Nigel Pearson on here, I don't, I just explain why I disagree.

Would you enlighten me as to the point of this board as it's apparently not to give your opinion.

19. DMD

DMD Eh?
    Forum Moderator

TWF, are you the same poster that got a network ban from the clappers for being a multiposting troll, banned from different clubs boards several times?

20. Ashbees Plums

Ashbees Plums Member

I don't think the boards for trolling either TWF.