1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Relegation Form

Discussion in 'Millwall' started by rockymountainlion, Mar 7, 2011.

1. rockymountainlion

So, we are on a ****ing **** run of form, it seems like all the ****ing retards are coming out of the woodwork and starting **** (throws coins bottles, etc) ((is it half term in England?)) leading to a probable fine or possible ground closure for a game or two, after such a good start it seems that the wheels are falling off, and the answers are hard to find.
    Being over here, its difficult to try and figure out what has changed so drastically, but what I do know is that if this carries on, although we wont be relegated this year, next year is highly possible.
    Does anybody on here have any clues why it all seems like such a ****ing mess right now?
    All I know is that if KJ and JB think '**** this I dont need this ****' we are royally ****ed and league 1 or worse will follow shortly after.
    rant over!

2. Showoff

Showoff Active Member
    Forum Moderator

Everyone has a **** run of form, ours is now (and soon to be over).

As for the absolute mongs who have been chucking stuff, with all the CCTV that's about I'm surprised that they haven't been caught.

JB won't leave because of a few mong fans and Jackett is in his 1st year in the Championship. Going nowhere.

On to QPR :emoticon-0120-doh:

3. benwall

benwall Member

4. Showoff

Showoff Active Member
    Forum Moderator

5. Millwall_Adam

Millwall_Adam Member

I hate all the people who threw objects at the assisstants as well as apparent few idiots doing stuff at Watford.... It costs the club more and more money and yet their the idiots who would say at January we need to but championship class players (winge winge)....

THOSE PEOPLE WHO DO WRONG BY THE CLUB SHOULD BE BANNED FOR LIFE!!!!!