1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Transfer Rumours Reading set to lodge £5m Darlow bid.

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by Albert's Chip Shop, Jul 5, 2017.

1. Lord Jonjomort

Lord Jonjomort Well-Known Member

The blind faith is a tad astonishing! This is the manager who brought Sels in to be number 1.

2. RobEllious

RobEllious Well-Known Member

The manager who got us out the championship mate. Fergie bought Taibi and Bosnich.
    I just don't think Benitez is sat around with his thumb up his arse saying "let's float another rumour that were after Callum Chambers"

General Lee Speaking likes this.
  3. Warmir Pouchov

Warmir Pouchov Better than JPF

**** off Pards

J. J. McClure likes this.
  4. Warmir Pouchov

Warmir Pouchov Better than JPF

To be honest I'm not against going with Woodman for the start of the season. I accept it is risky given his age but he looks mature beyond his years.

Plus he is clearly a classy individual. http://www.skysports.com/football/n...er-to-england-u20-kit-man-after-world-cup-win

I met him last season before the Wolves game and he was a top lad (aside from his 7-0 prediction). Took the time to have his photo taken with my daughter even though they were ushering him out, and then had a bit craic with our table.

As for Darlow, happy to let Rafa decide but I'd probably retain him and Elliot as back up if we did make a bold move. I'd also promote young Lewis Gibson after watching him for the U17's. Lets give these young lads a taste of the first team. It will probably accelerate their development.

Flash likes this.
  5. General Lee Speaking

General Lee Speaking Well-Known Member

I find your lack faith disturbing.

Every manager has signings that don't work out. Rafa did an interview talking about this last season. He clearly knows what he wants to do and is decisive. Either you have faith in this manager or not.

magpie290761 likes this.