1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Reading away

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by Barry Tiger, Jan 17, 2017.

1. BluefromBridgend

BluefromBridgend Well-Known Member

We park up at a pub about half a mile from the ground, have a pint there then make our way to the away end for a dodgy pre-match burger outside the ground.

We are four old blokes looking slightly puzzled.

It would be good to meet up if possible to put faces to not606 names. <yikes>

I will keep an eye out and an ear open for you.

2. aberdude

aberdude Well-Known Member

I think you will hear me first bfb <laugh>......how am I gonna find 4 puzzled looking distinguished gentlemen in the Cardiff crowd, thats like finding a needle in a hay stack that :emoticon-0130-devil.............leaving Aberdare fking twenty past eight myself>>>>seriously>>>>these buggers are gonna be on the piss well before kick off time again, nowt changes there hey <laugh>............ive got twenty joints rolled and a qtr Justin casey I run out of medication <laugh>........so hoping for a good crack if truth be known>>>>>>><wink>.....I good win and a sing song will top off a good 2 brilliant day for me, but I aint that lucky :emoticon-0127-lipss

I really do hope I bump into you bfb/barry it be good 2 put a face 2 the words spoken on here dude......,at some point ive gotta pick my tickets up from up there I assume nowt saying I gotta pick them up from the ccs on my confirmation>>>>>booked tickets Monday but still no sign......still im fking going anyway now so if my tickets aint in the reading ground, then im in the home end with my lad facing the best looking away following ever 2 travel 2 a football match......happy dayz

3. Blue Sheep

Blue Sheep Well-Known Member

Should be easy to spot then! I'll be about.

Hope you get in the away end Aber - the home end is the definition of soulless. Over 2,000 City fans making the trip tomorrow <ok>

4. BluefromBridgend

BluefromBridgend Well-Known Member

5. aberdude

bloody hell we deserved a point today lads, well from my blinkers we did anyway <laugh>......gutted I didn't bump into anyone on here I did call out my name at various older gents but got no reaction apart from a confused stare followed by a fk off look <laugh>.......we were in bloody theal 11oclock this morning a small type town for us lot and the barry boys, anyway we left the place looking like it did when we arrived and the takings in the locals were well up on the norm no doubt so every one was a happy bunny.........great support today and a trying performance from the lads>>>>well done everyone......the only other two away games im gonna do this season is wolves and qpr I expect.....don't think I could do a longer haul anymore.

sheep I got in the home end dude, had a headful getting my tickets though......computer said they got sent out>>>>>well tell computer fk off I said, and low and behold my tickets got printed>>>>>happy dayz <ok>

hope you had a good day lads, regardless of the result <ale>

6. ninian opinion

ninian opinion Well-Known Member

How TF are Reading in the top 6?

A cheating midfielder and a crap goalkeeping display gave them 3 points today. If only City had some decent offensive players.

Just shows the narrow margin between the teams in this league. Reading couldn't have complained if we'd won. They were rubbish.

I really hope NW gets in a new striker to partner Healey instead of that waste of Danish space.

7. aberdude

the standard of football is shocking if the truth be known...........reading top six standard surely not, but they are purely on the basis theres a lot of rubbish in this league>>>>>>>>>>>>>>its kinda like the bottom ten of the prem>>>>>all very very poor teams but only room for three in a drop zone so 7 get lucky and stay a standard above thy station.

but anyways its clear 2 see we need at least five or six players in our team lads....but a striker is essential......I`d push Liverpool for a loan for that welsh lad they got I would but hey ho you and I got no say so its down 2 tan and neil 2sort this situation out init...............we don't look like a team heading down anymore so that's a plus point <ale>

8. DaiJones

DaiJones Well-Known Member

Warnock is not a fan of the January window, stupid money for poor players. I think he will wait until the new season to buy big, there will be more on offer at better prices.