1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Pre Match vs Bury

Discussion in 'Gillingham' started by brb, Feb 12, 2011.

?

Vote game outcome

Poll closed Feb 18, 2011.
  1. Gills to win

100.0%
  2. Bury to win

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Score draw

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. No score draw

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. brb

brb Guest

TRIAL ONLY on not606 of current bbc606 prediction league, this is in preparation of changes for next season, any current member who chooses to post their prediction here will be valid, alternatively the thread will continue to be posted in it's current usual place on bbc606 for the remainder of the season.

Welcome to MATCH 33 of the brb prediction league, as we welcome Bury to the Priestfield for our league two game on Saturday 19th February 2011.

Currently it’s 5th place vs 6th Place, although whilst the Gills can rest players until this game, Bury however have a tough fixture on Tuesday at home against top of the table Chesterfield – this should give the Gills an advantage as I’m sure the Bury players will not be relishing two vital games in such a short period.

Prediction league thread for members, to post their score line prediction and predict the scorers of this game.

Please see attached link for current prediction league standings - Scoreline Prediction League 2010/11:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A72924393

Also for fun (via poll)...
    Gills to win
    Bury to win
    Score draw
    No score draw

brb match view and prediction: Not sure at the moment if I will be able to make this game but really looking for all 3 points to solidate our position...

MATCH 33
    Gillingham 1 vs. Bury 0

McDonald

To make this easier for me, please ensure your predictions are clearly posted, as the example above.

That’s it! Now the important bit YOU...

2. grumpygit

grumpygit les misérable

Gillingham 3 vs. Bury 0

McDonald, Bayo, Fuller

yes I did say Fuller to score, he's been getting closer and closer.

p.s. brb I'm not a member just doing it for fun.

3. brb

brb Guest

Welcome grumpygit <ok>

Currently 16 predictions (13 member predictions) including yours via the 606 thread, good early start.