1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Play to our strengths?

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by ZendensdodgyMoves, Jan 19, 2017.

1. Nacho

Nacho Well-Known Member

I don't think Anichebe would be any different on the right, he'd be just as reliable there. No PVA to link up with though I suppose.

2. Jack TheLad

Jack TheLad Well-Known Member

Thing is I think that works brilliantly for PVA because Vic can hold the ball up for long enough to bring him into play.

Can Donald Love offer the same support as PVA if Vic is moved over? Can Vic offer the same protection/work rate as Borini to Love?

Nacho likes this.
  3. red&white wanderer

red&white wanderer Well-Known Member

From my reasonable reply to this extreme view -I've never called for Moyes out a nd don't know any any anti Moyes supporters. I've got quite reasonable concerns but what fans would'nt be concerned. I'm not a fickle fool wanting Moyes out and I 'm still behind him and am aware of his problems.
    My concerns include his media comments ;not giving our rated younger players a chance during our injury crises;
    His inability to motivate BSA's acquisitions currently at ACON.
    Maybe you see these as irrelevant whines. That's your view - I've no problems <cheers>

4. Brian Storm

Brian Storm Well-Known Member

I never mentioned Sam's signings who are at the ACON and nor did you until this post, so don't know why you're implying I don't care about such things(Arsehole wum trick that6, no wonder some people think you are one). Don't why you're bring that up, trying to subject shift and make it sound like it was about that instead of the manager comments which you were on about.

I just don't like to sit and scrutinise every manager comment and deciding for the player how psychologically wounded you think they should be from them. It's not for me. It's boring and 99% speculative drivel. You're always bleating on about managers comments and it's 'effects on players' and I've been polite, now i'm saying so there's no misunderstanding, I'm not the poster to bore with that ****. Save it for someone else. <ok>

5. Makemstine Roger

Makemstine Roger Well-Known Member

totally are there Bri

Brian Storm likes this.
  6. red&white wanderer

Everton young blood helped demolish Man City - no changes means no change for me

7. Brian Storm

What do everton youngsters have to do with ours? What if those Everton kids are simply good enough play a part and ours aren't? Maybe they're supported on the pitch by much better players than ours, maybe Everton are safe from relegation with little chance of getting a CL so in the perfect position to bleed youngsters in over the rest of the season.

Tom Davies aside, those Everton kids all have league experience between them playing with other clubs whether it be previous clubs or going out on loan. The kids on our bench for the stoke game have 1 league appearance between the 4 of them.

It's hardly a carbon copy set of circumstances is it. In fact the two situations could be more different.

red&white wanderer likes this.
  8. red&white wanderer

Yes agree but if we don't give any an opportunity when those on the pitch are floundering and we have no other fit replacements nothing will change. Look I'm not saying it will definately work but it might - imo we should try with eager energetic potentially talented youngster's - worst case we lose but they gain vital experience.
    By the way if you knew me you'dh realise I'm not a wum and I may have different (emotional ) opinions to you - I certainly have not got your in depth football knowledge . But I'll not respond to your posts if you want.

9. Brian Storm

I think you're a wum because you behave like a wum.

I never mentioned BSA signings you've jumped from going on about how 'psychologically damaged'(more made up wum comments) the kids were from Moyes' comments to BSA form out of nowhere. So why are you fabricating my sentiments on a different subject? Why are you telling me what my views are and are not? Do you do that to people face to face? Or do you save it for hiding behind a screen you wum.