1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Piazon

Discussion in 'Fulham' started by Fulhaman, Jan 15, 2017.

1. Fulhaman

Fulhaman Well-Known Member

I had reason to be at Craven Cottage yesterday (and bloody frozen I was as well), anyway, sitting in front of me were two guys from Portugal. They had nice official League of Portugal notebooks and were taking a lot of notes, most of which featured Piazon's name. My Portuguese is fairly rudimentary but they were talking about him being the pivot.

Might be some sort of bid to Chelsea for him come the end of the season. Hopefully not - would love for him to stay with us.

2. Cottager58

Cottager58 Well-Known Member

His loan deal ends today. However he tweeted yesterday that he would be extending it (tomorrow) until the end of the season.

3. Cravingawin

Cravingawin Well-Known Member

Super player, love his energy now. When he first started he wasnt on the pace but he's now playing well.

4. Surlyc

Surlyc Well-Known Member

I really like his energy. A bit like Johansen, he seems really passionate in his play and keeps running the whole game. Yesterday when Martin seemed to fade a bit towards the end, Piazon became our main outlet through the middle and kept running until the end.

Fulham is absolutely the best place for Piazon at the moment. We'll see where we are in the summer, but if I was Piazon I'd be inclined to go wherever Jokanovic is (hopefully here!).